Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The real catastrophe for Meghan would be if the paparazzi stopped taking her photo.
For some reason your post made me think of this:

It shows the same level of success as ILBW’s schemes, & twit’s future hair.
(does contain images of smoking so behind spoiler).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Harry & Meghan #350 their hypocrisy is bigger than his bald patch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
My sad prediction is that, before 2024, Harry will overdose. Hopefully it will not be fatal.
I'm not a fan of Harry but do wonder what the future holds for him. He's pretty much with the very worst person for him with the trauma and issues he has. He needs someone to support him or at least not exploit and play on that to make money and chase clout. He has always said he's unhappy with the media and aspects of being part of the RF, but amongst it all seems like he's lost sight that they're also his actual family. The father and brother especially who looked after him and loved him growing up. Its a shame as he could have had his cake and eaten it if he'd had listened to his family. Found someone, moved away and out of the limelight but lived a quiet and private life, whilst maintaining a relationship with his family.

Don't get me wrong he's not innocent and I'm not suggesting everything is Megs fault, he is an adult at the end of the day with his own autonomy, but watching the netflix doc you can see why he fell for her. She pretended to be someone she wasn't. The camping as one example which is one of his passions is her nightmare but she played along, the creepy as duck perfume...

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 68
Thanks for the new thread and title. :)

From @LadyMuck in the last thread:

When I see that yellow taxi they were in, I imagine them in the yellow Robin reliant of Trotters Independent Traders (TiTs) from Only Fools and horses

Rodders and Nervous Nerys go for a ride. :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I'm not a fan of Harry but do wonder what the future holds for him. He's pretty much with the very worst person for him with the trauma and issues he has. He needs someone to support him or at least not exploit and play on that to make money and chase clout. He has always said he's unhappy with the media and aspects of being part of the RF, but amongst it all seems like he's lost sight that they're also his actual family. The father and brother especially who looked after him and loved him growing up. Its a shame as he could have had his cake and eaten it if he'd had listened to his family. Found someone, moved away and out of the limelight but lived a quiet and private life, whilst maintaining a relationship with his family.

Don't get me wrong he's not innocent and I'm not suggesting everything is Megs fault, he is an adult at the end of the day with his own autonomy, but watching the netflix doc you can see why he fell for her. She pretended to be someone she wasn't. The camping as one example which is one of his passions is her nightmare but she played along, the creepy as duck perfume...
But who would want him now? He's damaged goods and refusing to help himself, I can't think of anyone who would voluntarily want to take on that big man-baby (apart from a certain grifting claw).

• Haha
Reactions: 52
Is there a line to which these two freaks won’t cross?🤮 they are truly sick, deluded, and most of all EVIL
I would normally avoid that word.But if Harold was part of this, then I wholeheartedly agree with you.
I think he was a willing participant.Of course it wasn’t his idea, in order to be Machiavellian you have to be clever, but he is vile, deceitful and malicious, and will do what his handlers tell him .
I’m sorry that our American cousins are stuck with them, but I would be happy if he never sets foot on British soil again.
And I pray that no one gives them the security they so obviously don’t want to pay for.

Reactions: 43
Thanks @Mancunian for new thread title and @Shushex for the excellent summary of such fast moving events

Can we have dips & doritos in the VIP LOUNGE by way of celebration of them markling themselves 😅

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
But who would want him now? He's damaged goods and refusing to help himself, I can't think of anyone who would voluntarily want to take on that big man-baby (apart from a certain grifting claw).
No absolutely not, he's basically blown up his entire life. Alienated from everyone he knew and loved- family, childhood friends, military colleagues as well as ruining his 'image' by showcasing what a spoilt and self absorbed nasty man he is, and he's ruined any decent chance of being affiliated with any charities he's actually passionate about like military ones, or in forging any sort of career.

Such a shame.

Reactions: 42
The Harkles five year anniversary is tomorrow. She once said “Don’t give it five minutes if you’re not going to give it five years.” Well, looks like that five years is up, Smegs! Will we finally see that divorce??

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 63
Good point. Was the alleged stalker arrested? Who was with the invisikids?
Facing “prowling“ charges apparently, not stalking.
Probably casing the joint with a view to ransacking the expensive awards cabinet.
😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.