Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Testing the water for a tale where the missing children - which nobody has EVER seen, except supposedly by known photoshop conman Misan Harriman - would be kidnapped or murdered. Would be a handy way to fill in that plothole which is only going to get worse and worse as time gradually passes and they're still not seen. I mean at some point they have to go to school or even get to 18 and want to do their own thing, right? The clock is ticking on that

This quote was from previous thread.
Due to their'international' status, if their'children' were kidnapped or worse, it would become an FBI case. As corrupted as the upper echelons of the FBI may have become, the field agents are extremely good at what they do. If the kids are flatpicks, their kidnapping/murder story would fall quickly apart. The investigtors would seek to collect dental records, photographs and dna- which would be impossible if the kiddies were from Ikea.

Frankly the diana 2.0 car chase was swiftly debunked, a fake kidnapping story would lead to criminal charges and their final destruction.
A kidnapping story would absolutely end them, and I don’t believe they’ll ever do that because holy balls!! THAT would open the floodgates!!! No WAY would they EVER want to go there!! ALL their lies about the Flatpacks would be exposed!! I just don’t see this in their (depleted) arsenal of bullshit ever!!!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
It's like one of the backgrid paps sarcastically said 'we're here to provide extra footage for their next Netflix docu' or wtte

• Haha
Reactions: 49
Were Netflix there?
Or was Harry filming stuff for them to use?
Or have Netflix done with them?

• Wow
Reactions: 39
Back in my younger days I’m certain we would have been great friends, @Amiyaya 😆
I would have also been part of your gang ....... Night of our engagement party so slightly drunk, flagged down a taxi (or so we thought) which we directed to my boyfriend's house. Said 'Taxi' took us right to the door but wouldn't accept payment .... how nice of him (not a taxi just a stranger). Clutching engagement presents put them down on front step, found key, opened door, closed door and left everything on the step, including my handbag! Woke up next morning, blinding headache, wondered where handbag was. Opened front door and there everything was, still on the step, nothing missing!

Talking about 53 years ago ........ I wonder if you could do that nowadays?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
I can't remember who posts the songs by Parody Whitney, but I like them and she does a good version of Jolene about Johnny Depp which is worth a view.
Anyway, I've updated it for us and changed it to the other Johnny.

Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny.
We're begging of you please be our man.
Johnny, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny.
You'd prefer us to Princess Anne.

Your sporran is beyond compare,
We love the really hard stare
you gave the Harkles in the
Abbey.
You seem a little dangerous,
But that's the attraction for us.
You are our favourite equerry,
Johnny.

We talk about you in our sleep,
You're better than that Sussex creep.
Please check out our thread,
Johnny.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Every time I hear anew excerpt from his book, read in his dopey voice, I am struck anew about vapid and idiotic he is and how the entire book is a fever dream of hyperbole

So those armies of boats, taking photos through the windows...and NO ONE has ever seen a single one of the photos? Where are the photos of the invasion of boats? It never occurred to these idiots that the Met Police cannot operate outside of the UK? Or that they were keeping these officers away from their own families.

Oh no, only these two exist

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
Lady C plunging right in

Part 1 Video

Near catastrophic 2 hour car chase by paps? Lady C in howls of laughter. NYC Mayor finds it hard to believe. Was it orchestrated by the drama king and queen? Lady C would like to see footage before believing.

Smeg's award evening? Gold dress would have been better with shoulder straps but fit emphasised that she is dead straight from armpit to hip. Chicken legs were covered. Tight minimal shoes shoecasing bunions and ugly feet. Looked as good as she could above the ankles. Word salad speech all about service. Bears no relation to her conduct. Embarassing. Paid awards are ridiculous. Rebranding herself as an American royal. Lady C thinks that once people have seen her as lesser they won't be convinced by new PR branding her as a woman of substance.

Paying tax? Tax avoidance where possible by Archewell. Smeg has realised that she benefits more if Haz moves his liability to the US by making himself non-resident tax-wise in UK. Haz is a shameless grifter still using titles, suing the state and everyone. Wants İPP status returned so securiddy tab will be paid wherever they travel. Smeg is a ball-breaking witch with a 'b'. The Harkles have an exciting but disturbing life.

Lady C's accounting expert advises the following number of nights must not be exceeded as they relate to Haz's tax situation.

6 April 2020 - 5 April 2021 - 15 nights
6 April 2021 - 5 April 2022 - 45 nights
6 April 2022 - 5 April 2023 - 90 nights
6 April 2023 - 5 April 2024 - 90 nights
6 April 2024 - 5 April 2025 - 90 nights
6 April 2025 - April 2026 - 90 nights
Haz is required to do something hence the Harkles stating they work for Archewell one hour per week.
From 6 April 2026 Haz is free to return full-time and not be taxed on income or capital gains.

US constitution and 5th amendment?
Lady C suggests that those who feel motivated to should say to their congress men that they don't approve of public figures tryng to get rid of the 5th amendment. There is an elaborate process to get rid of the 5th amendment so Lady C feels reassured that the Harkles will not succeed.

For those interested Part 2 Lady C video concerns her settlement with The Mirror.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
RE counties, I'm absolutely delighted to claim the Duke of Kent! So sorry for you Sussex residents, and those of Dumbarton to be so besmirched...

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Harry & Meghan #350 Writing their own Fairytale of New York

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I am sorry, but I don't feel sorry for Harry.

I don't care if Peg and her mother are cruelly manipulating him.

I honestly, can say that I also don't care about his well-being. I know how awful that sounds.

No matter how sick you are, you don't backstab your own brother—the brother who only had his best interests at heart.

Letting Peg talk about him like that on their Netflix show. The future King. And Peg throwing Catherine under the bus several times. duck them, duck them all. Whatever happens to Harry, idgaf. He can choke on these consequences for all I care. In fact, I hope they never let him go and he lives a life full of Peg, Doria and their fake friends till his very last breath. He chose this.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 81
An actual, reigning King and Queen can also wander around NY on a shopping trip,and get papped without getting hysterical. (Smeg's mentioned at the end of this for clearing out the seats at Wimbledon)

Like Queen Maxima, I also LOVE The Container Store!!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I would have also been part of your gang ....... Night of our engagement, flagged down a taxi (or so we thought) which we directed to my boyfriend's house. Said 'Taxi' took us right to the door but wouldn't accept payment .... how nice of him (not a taxi just a stranger). Clutching engagement presents put them down on front step, found key, opened door, closed door and left everything on the step, including my handbag! Woke up next morning, blinding headache, wondered where handbag was. Opened front door and there everything was, still on the step, nothing missing!

Talking about 53 years ago ........ I wonder if you could do that nowadays?
I’m stationed in Germany. Top floor of our building was barracks. Across the street was the NCO club where an American artist was putting on a concert. Got done w/work, changed in my room, joined the girls down the hall where we did Tequila shooters! I excused myself as I was absolutely hammered! Went to the front desk & got my office key. Went to my office, curled up under my desk & passed out! 2AM (maybe?) Guy comes to get something he needed for his overnight shift. Covers me w/a coat & leaves. Two hours later my bestie finds me & says “Let’s go!” (I’m sober now) hop up & say, “Let’s go to the concert!” My friend goes, “um, sweetie…it’s 4 AM. The concert is long over!!” 😆😆😆 Good times!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I have a feeling that Harry and Meghan are hiding something in regards to where they were staying in New York because it seems suspicious that they didn't want the paps to follow them and find out the location.

Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.