Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry & Meghan # 350

Harkles, will they ever go away?
I pray, pray, pray 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 39
@Amiyaya from the last thread "the nearest town to me has Sussex Cars as it’s taxi company…"

We are opposite ends of the Sussex Coast.

Thanks @Shushex for the new thread....

I really hope Megain's catastrophe is exposed!!

Reactions: 32
My sad prediction is that, before 2024, Harry will overdose. Hopefully it will not be fatal.
To coin their own phrase, I do believe something 'catastrophic' will happen to either one or both of them, not necessarily intentional but through accident of their own silly bloody dangerous games they are playing.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 52
The real catastrophe for Meghan would be if the paparazzi stopped taking her photo.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
They’ve seen the news, read the internet and can see they are being made fools of.
Why aren’t they quick to jump in and prove what really happened and shut the millions of nay sayers down- come on, prove you’ve got credibility asap
I said this on the last thread, this has backfired spectacularly on them. They can't shut down the nay sayers as none of this happened in the way they said. It's been refuted by the police, the mayor and backgrid.

• Heart
Reactions: 67
Harry and Meghan # 350

Sick of the games they play
Please gawd, make 'em go away!

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Are we accelerating through the threads again? The last one was such fun, and I loved the “honourable mention“ roll (not just because I was on it).
Early attempt for my next suggestion:

Harry & Meghan #350 Schadenfreude - a dish enjoyed on the NY streets.

eta, but not that early it seems :rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
@Amiyaya from the last thread "the nearest town to me has Sussex Cars as it’s taxi company…"

We are opposite ends of the Sussex Coast.

Thanks @Shushex for the new thread....

I really hope Megain's catastrophe is exposed!!
So as a fellow sussex dweller, how to we get them NOT to be anything to do with our fair county?!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
So scooby said in court, on oath, that he's not friends withe harkles and doesn't have their number.

Then last night told us all about phantom car chase and that KC had not contacted them.

Yes I posted that under that story on twatter, no reply of course

Reactions: 29
Is there a line to which these two freaks won’t cross?🤮 they are truly sick, deluded, and most of all EVIL

• Sick
Reactions: 46
Great recap thanks @Shushex
Fab title.

Dear Harry and Meghan,
If you really care about the environment you could have lessened your carbon footprint by accepting your award via zoom.
Then there would be no paparrazzi at all, but then you don't really care about your carbon footprint do you?
And you want the paparazzi to photograph you don't you?

Your hypocrisy is immense.

The good thing about this is that even more people now realise what is the true you.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
Also, why would they be having dinner at 11 pm? Didn't the Awards Show include dinner? If they were afraid of paparazzi, why would they plan to dine in public?

Also, it's NYC - you can get food delivered to your hotel or apartment at any time, day or night!

Reactions: 52
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.