Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks @LadyMuck šŸ˜˜
From birth, Harry had RPOs, who are a division of the Met Police, and he grew up being followed everywhere. He can't pay the Met Police as they're paid by the taxpayer. Harry has been given the message by the Home Office and the Court that the police are not private bodyguards, but he knows this full well. He's now launched a case that RAVEC did not have the power to turn down his offer to pay.

If he gets police and RPOs back in the UK it means that the British government recognises his status as an IPP and that he can expect the same protection from any government in the world. No more security costs, and exemption from prosecution for any crimes apart from murder and maybe rape. Tax fraud, drugs, lies, the Heritage Foundation will be told that the details on his visa application form are confidential.

The Home Office case has been going on for a long time, and Harry has 6 court cases on the go against different media. Crazy on a scale never seen before, so they pulled a stunt in New York. The public were misinformed, as this was not a Catastrophe. The N.Y. Police denied that any accidents, injuries or collisions occurred.

BookWorm went into detail about the cabs and the cab driver sequence of events. BackGrid said their photographers did nothing wrong. Why follow someone for 2 hours? They get paid by the photo, not by the hour. The Harkles had paps around them for about 20 minutes. The entire stunt was to get themselves into the British press for the HO Court case. This was embarrassing for the New York Police, and they should discourage the Harkles from visiting New York again.
Ends.
I don't see how Harry can get IPP status - on what grounds? He does no work for the UK government or RF. Is it the IPP immunity and access to intelligence he wants, rather than heavies which he could easily pay for himself?

Also I don't understand his argument thst RAVEC should explain their decision and give him an opportunity to challenge it? He's either entitled to protection or not, and he isn't, and it's their decision.

It's very odd this has been going on for so long, when he's an ex-royal and doesn't live in the UK. Like the CoS.
The only odd angle I can see here is that it would suit the RF very well if he did have IPP status as they've covered up actual crimes for him going back years. Apart from this possibility there's no chance he's entitled to it but he might get it on the QT. They're not going to let the Heritage Foundation prosecute their Prince that's for sure.

The access to intelligence is the bit that is on my mind.
H would know where and when members of the RF were travelling, and also the route they were taking.

I remember during the period of mourning (I think it was then or may be after the Platy Jubbly) Scabie poo twatted the road Catherine, George, Charlotte and Louis (William was joining them later) to where they were having a break.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I think the view brought up Taylor Swift too.

The view even think they lying lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
If the lady on the Royal Grift is correct and the Harkles will try this again, I could see a scenario where there is an attempted kidnapping of Archie or both kids. They have to figure out a way to do it so we don't get to see their faces. I guess dolls will be used because any intelligent kid would scream bloody murder if a stranger tried to kidnap them.

Reactions: 29
Imagine if this had happened to Harry and Meghan?

This would be their spokesperson within an hour:

"Dear all, it is with great sadness and horror that we must report an incident that occurred earlier today that has left us in tears, collapsed on the floor. Our beloved Meghan, Duchess of Sussex was simply trying to enjoy a peaceful time on earth, when a belligerent, without any regard for personal space or safety, approached Meghan, Duchess of Sussex in a domineering and aggressive manner. Meghan, Duchess of Sussex was left shaken to the core, traumatized by the experience of having the hostile belligerent disrupt their peace. We urge everyone to respect the boundaries and privacy of our beloved Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, and to refrain from any further actions that may cause Meghan, Duchess of Sussex harm or distress. This is a deeply concerning global issue that must be addressed, and we implore all of you to take heed of this warning and act with the utmost caution and respect."

Or even worse can you imagine the Harkles if someone grabbed Meghan's neck and hair as happened to Catherine - one of the few times you see RPOs step in - for the Harkles it would be a major traumatic event to be dramatically re-enacted for Netflix and the next book deal but Catherine just laughed it off

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Rachel is getting desperate for a RF response. What is next step for an unsatisfied narc? Can she ramp it up more? I hope KC etal continue to not respond.

Seee!! Set up so he can get his precious wittle security guards to protect him even though hes not important
We said it here first šŸ˜‰.
They thought this would work to win them security.
Security that they didn't have to pay for. šŸ™„ All important, royal family style security.

They look absolutely deranged in this photo. They are deranged.

C6998B11-EE20-43BF-8A9C-99211B914EAC.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Rachel is getting desperate for a RF response. What is next step for an unsatisfied narc? Can she ramp it up more? I hope KC etal continue to not respond.
They are totally desperate for the RF to engage with them to provide some narc validation. relevance and content - they have been ramping this up since January and the RF are simply not biting. Creating content has become their only plan and the more they fake these dramas the more the RF and any A list support they might have had will back away from them. Also political support that Meagain has been courting may well disappear as well - pissing off the Dem Mayor of NY - who is also a former NYPD officer - is not likely to win them friends

Basically they have Markled themselves ....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
I was listening to the end of Ben Shapiro's piece on them, and reading from a Fox News piece, Ben refers to Aphid Sabies as "a royal watcher".
Not even an "expert". How the (never) mighty have fallen
šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I was listening to the end of Ben Shapiro's piece on them, and reading from a Fox News piece, Ben refers to Aphid Sabies as "a royal watcher".
Not even an "expert". How the (never) mighty have fallen
šŸ˜‚
I don't understand why Ben is so interested in them. Is it because she is always cozying up to Democratic political figures? I thought it interesting that he mentioned the fact that Meghan has copied Diana's outfits. There must be someone in his family or his staff watching the Harkles to bring up something that I didn't think he would have thought of on his own.

Reactions: 29
There's the paradox.
Abandoning the ceremony and dashing back home to be with the kids would have actually generated more supportive headlines, and made a better case for needing security, than the 'car chase' did.
I think Markle has leaked that Henry set this up, so she can say ā€˜seeeā€¦.they accuse us, YOUā€¦and you know you didnt do itā€¦just like I know I didn't do itā€¦.youā€™ve got to believe meā€™. Sheā€™s bleeping gaslighting him. Like she did with the pregnancy to get him back when he dumped her. Sheā€™s bleeping determined thats for sure. If only her Daddy had said NO! Maybe she wouldnā€™t be such a demanding nobody.

They cant do any positive PR with the kids, if they exist, because Henry is super strict because of his ā€˜traumasā€™ so Smeg canā€™t cross this lineā€¦she can do the odd Pap walkā€¦ā€™oh, they followed me, I didnt knowā€™ whilst looking directly at the cameraā€¦ā€™no no, Iā€™m an actress, weā€™re taught to look directly at cameras for PR stuffā€¦ā€™ Jesus Christā€¦what a tit show

• Sick
Reactions: 39
Blimey, and I was worried that we'd have nothing to talk about any more šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

Anyway, I'm on holiday - in Sussex šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜…šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž and I love this place. Shame about it's Duchesses šŸ™„

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 51
We said it here first šŸ˜‰.
They thought this would work to win them security.
Security that they didn't have to pay for. šŸ™„ All important, royal family style security.

They look absolutely deranged in this photo. They are deranged.

View attachment 2181055
i can't recall which Tattler first brought up this thought, in past posts. but have any of you ever tried to replicate her look?!! take a few minutes and just try it--- smile broadly enough to show your upper choppers and open your mouth wide enough for bystanders to see your stomach contents.. and simultaneously bulge out your eyes as tho you are a hyperthroid, exopthalmic junkie.... after trying it for about 2 minutes. i actually felt like a certifed loony...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
If the lady on the Royal Grift is correct and the Harkles will try this again, I could see a scenario where there is an attempted kidnapping of Archie or both kids. They have to figure out a way to do it so we don't get to see their faces. I guess dolls will be used because any intelligent kid would scream bloody murder if a stranger tried to kidnap them.
I reckon they'd be screaming "Thanks for rescuing us!!! Don't demand a ransom please!)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Yes exactly this only I am becoming more and more convinced they will ā€œsolveā€ the flat packers by a kidnapping or fire or some other awfulness, but would it have to happen somewhere authorities could be paid off to claim dolls were bodies

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I'm still on thread šŸ§µšŸ˜€ 347.
I decided to make a head swap from one of the pics where she's in the yellowy gold dress lol šŸ˜„šŸ˜„ x...

Resizer_16844647448611.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
So if security & Harkles could see the paps going through red lights ..they were behind them ā€¦.who the duck was chasing who ?????
That's what I was just thinking when tobehonest asked where Skid Marcus was when all this was happening.

Was he in one of the hired Hertz SUVs that was supposed to be chasing them.
Didn't they say the paps were in vehicles and on motorbikes/scooters or was that the media.

Reactions: 24
I think theyā€™ll try and duplicate the attempted kidnapping of Princess Anne or something similar. This has recently been circulating on social media with the ā€œyoungerā€ generation who had no idea of this event and how gutsy Anne was in a terrifying situation. It was also a reminder of the real danger one person can be to a royal person. Quiet road, no witnesses, compliant players.

Reactions: 41
Thanks. I've read the text a few times but it wasnt clear it was from Backgrid.
I used to think they were a sleazy lowlife organisation.
Now I kinda love them.
One thing that doesnā€™t seem to get any mention according to Backgrid the photographers involved were FREELANCE that means while they may do work for Backgrid they are NOT employed by Backgrid they can do whatever they want with any footage or pictures they have taken unless they have an exclusive contract with Backgrid šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ˜†šŸ˜†šŸ˜ŽšŸ˜Ž

• Wow
Reactions: 34
It's amazing how we are 349 threads in on these two and yet loads of memes, photoshops, cartoons etc that were done ages ago are still relevant because they are like a broken record and even if they pull a new stunt, Tattlers predicted it.
Chita, itā€™s amazing how so much that we thought would happen, has happened with these losers. Many of us have been predicting a Diana like car chase for years now. And here we are. I pray the kiddies being kidnapped prediction wonā€™t come true. I donā€™t think they could possibly get away with it but I just donā€™t want to go there. Especially with children involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Kidnapping in the US brings in the FBI. The last thing they want is the FBI up in their business. I hope they are smart enough not to go there. They were smart enough the other night not to call 911 or go into the precinct (that would bring up false reporting). Notice they went right to the edge by suggesting they stopped at the precinct but thereā€™s no mention they went in or talked to an officer. They still managed to piss off the NYPD ( the rumors are to be believed). Donā€™t play with the feds, M/H.

Reactions: 56
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.