Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With Piers and Wootten around that's never gonna happen, they need their antics for content. :cry:
Yes. So do the Angela Devins, the Lady C's and so on and so forth. The game they are playing with the paps and press is so vicious, and because anytime it doesn't go their way they sue - and so far win millions with that - I don't understand how come there is no serious blackout to the duo.

Reactions: 34
I reckon they'd be screaming "Thanks for rescuing us!!! Don't demand a ransom please!)
Well the usual request for an up to date photograph of the child would scupper them from the start. All in black and white or the back of their head and a variety of hair colours and styles, height extremely variable BUT they never wear shoes near grass!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
This rumour that Meghan cheated on Harry with their bodyguard.....
when did it happen and is it over now?

• Wow
Reactions: 28
It is actually frightening that the major news outlets seemed to break the story based on nothing but heresay from The Sussexes. What happened to investigating a story to find out the truth before presenting it as factual news? That's so bleeping disturbing to me. Our main news coverage has never been less reliable than it is now imo.
I think most famous people - and companies - release statements to the press via their own chosen PR agency/representative.

These are usually well thought out, with carefully chosen words, and the press ususally take them at face value.

They will report the more extraordinary stories as, "We are getting reports coming in that ..."
This is what happened on Wednesday afternoon.

I think everything they say now will be treated with caution.

Reactions: 31
If I was will,Charles or the Spencer family I would be furious with harry using Diana death as some form of joke because that's how I'm taking it as it was staged as to many people have come out calling them lies.

• Sick
Reactions: 54
I’m not on Twitter but does anybody know if Myra has commented on this latest debacle? I would have thought she would be very vocal supporting her Kween unless 🤔 ….. she is Smegs, as we think, and she has gone into hiding.
She posted a pic of herself with flatpack 1, 15 hrs ago, otherwise she is just retweeting all tweets that reinforce her story, confirm it was a hit & blame the UK!

Screenshot_20230519-074844.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I'm behind in the threads because I can't keep up. Are the Harkles going to sue Backgrid over the 'pursuit' photos?

Meghan pulled that stunt before in Canada. She took a doll for a walk and grinned at the pap (who she must have called) then later sued the agency in Archie's name. She won the case and they went bankrupt.

The Harkles are totally poisonous. The world should just start ignoring these narcissisic self important wankers.
I think Splash were already in financial trouble before she got involved. She probably owed them a fortune for the pap walks and suing was her way of clearing her debt.

• Sick
Reactions: 29
It is actually frightening that the major news outlets seemed to break the story based on nothing but heresay from The Sussexes. What happened to investigating a story to find out the truth before presenting it as factual news? That's so bleeping disturbing to me. Our main news coverage has never been less reliable than it is now imo.
If another channel or paper is reporting it, they don’t want to be the one not reporting, so they run with it anyway.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
It’s baffling the amount of coverage this is getting, 2 people deeply invested in publicity inventing new dramas so stay in the public eye is all I see.

• Sick
Reactions: 32
There has been rumours that Smegs and/or Haz set this up with Backgrid saying where they would be at a certain time so they could wait for them and get their ‘pap shots’, as we know she has done this on numerous previous occasions.
If this is the case could this be why Haz was almost dragging her out of the venue as they were running late …… he has never been seen doing that before! Also, if Backgrid have evidence of this ‘arrangement’ and others, wouldn’t it be delicious if they were so pissed off with the Harkles now that they decided to make this evidence public! 🙏🤞😆

Reactions: 43
She posted a pic of herself with flatpack 1, 15 hrs ago, otherwise she is just retweeting all tweets that reinforce her story, confirm it was a hit & blame the UK!

View attachment 2181293
This Myra (or the ILBW) is deranged.
I am shocked that people are not going to Netflix social media saying this has gone too far to get pictures for a fake reality show.

If they now use these pictures/Hazno images, we will know this was a set up.

Problem is, there is always someone happy to let them go away with these things: I am pretty sure Backgrid will not come forward and say they had instructions to follow them; I am pretty sure that if the reality show has a second season Netflix will not be called out; I doubt we will ever have access to the CCTV of the "chase"; I doubt the lawyers in the UK will be able to show that this does not prove that Hazno needs an IPP status, and the judge will fall for it.

I am just happy they will hardly move to my country, otherwise I would also be paying for their pathetic existence.

Reactions: 28

Loved this gif!

And in the comments of this thread was this, sums them up perfectly, in fact:

Harry & Meghan #350 An accident looking for a place to happen
Screenshot_20230519-075908.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Oh I wish the Harkles had ended up with the Moroccan taxi driver we had in NY in October. Traffic was at a near standstill because of a UN meeting so we had time to have his life story. He kept holding up his phone to show us pics of his daughter who he had put through US college,qualifying as a dentist, his house in Morocco he hopes to retire to this year, a video of him catching an eel on his fishing boat. He was lovely and so grateful for the opportunities that New York had given him, all the time weaving in and out of the traffic expertly.It would have made a two hour journey fly by and kept the Stoat calm.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

View attachment 2181293
So basically covering her back so when it comes out this is her she can say she didn’t comment on the ‘chase’ it was others who called it that, same as she never said the RF were racist it was the media. 😡

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.