Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ucxcTxCu_bigger.jpg
Myra
@SussexPrincess

Harry & Meghan being chased by 6 vehicles with blacked out windows last night in New York while at the same time a man was arrested outside their Montecito home in California. I don’t know…this seems deeper than a paparazzi chase to me

Much deeper o ye kween of herz. It is a planned and poorly executed pr stunt, initated and paid for by the reeks of the sinister smelly feets.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 58
just a quick thanks to all that have made me laugh and getting up to speed on this farce they created
not on here much but knew the first place to come after hearing this yesterday and really hope they have to make a statement or better still a non profit making interview regarding the total exageration

keep it coming much appreciated all

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I'm confused as to why they stopped and the bodyguard got out of the taxi, waved his hand around and then got back in. It gets more and more bizarre with every detail that comes out
Meghan farted. He got out, dispersed the smell, got back in once his eyes stopped smarting.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
We have got absolutely crazy paps here - chasing down celebs, breaking into their homes or slipping in uninvited, spying and photographing them from their neighbours' houses etc. But I have never heard of them chasing someone through the city.

Why would they do that? Putting several lives at risk for a few most-likely grainy/blurred shots? Entertainment? What would they be capturing that they can't at the destination/starting point? Doubt they'll be paid enough/anything for those blurred shots

In the Gruesomes' case though, Smegs should maybe stop trying to recreate that scene from the show she cameo-ed in, if she doesn't want paps to chase her vehicle.

That's the only reasonable reason I can think of for the paps going on a "two-hour high-speed chase" with her 🤷

^^^ found this by accident, seems like it was made for the Gruesomes'😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Imagine if Charlie's staff woke him up in the middle of the night for that lol.

The Harkles are airheads, and they've really check mated themselves this time. It's like a scene straight out of South park

Probably the most annoying people on earth right now.
2.30 am …..’ a near catastrophic car chase ‘, oh no….Should we wake The King ….

7.30 am ….He’s being an arse again , your Majesty, boiled or scrambled ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
Imagine if this had happened to Harry and Meghan?

This would be their spokesperson within an hour:

"Dear all, it is with great sadness and horror that we must report an incident that occurred earlier today that has left us in tears, collapsed on the floor. Our beloved Meghan, Duchess of Sussex was simply trying to enjoy a peaceful time on earth, when a belligerent, without any regard for personal space or safety, approached Meghan, Duchess of Sussex in a domineering and aggressive manner. Meghan, Duchess of Sussex was left shaken to the core, traumatized by the experience of having the hostile belligerent disrupt their peace. We urge everyone to respect the boundaries and privacy of our beloved Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, and to refrain from any further actions that may cause Meghan, Duchess of Sussex harm or distress. This is a deeply concerning global issue that must be addressed, and we implore all of you to take heed of this warning and act with the utmost caution and respect."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
View attachment 2180890
Myra
@SussexPrincess

Harry & Meghan being chased by 6 vehicles with blacked out windows last night in New York while at the same time a man was arrested outside their Montecito home in California. I don’t know…this seems deeper than a paparazzi chase to me

Much deeper o ye kween of herz. It is a planned and poorly executed pr stunt, initated and paid for by the reeks of the sinister smelly feets.
I wish we could lure Myra here. Maybe if we tempt the Ho with an award of some kind.....not having to buy one might be novel.... She'd see what the people think about her. No need for polite responses. NY pushed back, so do we.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I can't resist this.

What they expected:

What they got:

And just for fun the reply (& critique/correction) from Goldie Lookin Chain

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I can't believe they're doubling down on how terrified they were. What sort of person does so when everyone else involved says "it wasn't like they said"?
Bet WME is thrilled with their new clients.

Candace Owens

Ben Shapiro

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Wtf was that dress , that dress is for when you have a waist and hips. I've never thought I'd say this but she looks better heavier she can't pull off the super slim look like Catherine can. Her body proportions start to look really weird stick thin legs and no waist. She's just always in competition with DoC its unhealthy as kate is very tall and more willowy. Smeg needs to wear flapper dress style or eat some pies.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I think harkles set this up in an attempt to try and recreate/copy the Diana last moments. It's crazy, despicable and hopefully the world will now see them as we have, a pair of evil chancers.

As just said on Piers show, there's no comparison to the Paris incident. Diana avoided the paps, harkles court it
it was all very transparent. Everyone caught on immediately except the stupid TV news editors who wanted a headline for the morning news. The fact that this took place in NYC was the biggest tell in the entire story. More people than is realized have been in NYC or a large city like it and know that traffic is always a problem and a chase is a near impossibility. So either the Harkles are really stupid, unsophisticated travelers, delusional or all of it.

Harry thought he was getting a twofer. Recreate a wannabe Diana car chase and present a perfect reason for his security demands be met and be deemed an Internationally Protected Person. Gosh he thought he was clever! The problem was, as always, in the execution.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.