Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is H trying to get the UK courts to find in his favour so his IPP status can put an end to the History Foundation's look into H's visa status.

Here in Aus I haven't seen much about royals from around the world except for the Windsors of course.
Also Sophie Winkleman said that HMQEII didn't mind when she was working in the US.

Has there been any other royal shenanigans besides the gruesomes.

I hope more people in the US will start being interested and tell the authorities that they will not be wanting their taxes to go to pay for a couple of lay about that only work 1 hour a week.

Reactions: 43
i can't recall which Tattler first brought up this thought, in past posts. but have any of you ever tried to replicate her look?!! take a few minutes and just try it--- smile broadly enough to show your upper choppers and open your mouth wide enough for bystanders to see your stomach contents.. and simultaneously bulge out your eyes as tho you are a hyperthroid, exopthalmic junkie.... after trying it for about 2 minutes. i actually felt like a certifed loony...
Off topic but a friend who had a pre wedding photo shoot actually had her smile photoshopped. The editor photoshopped extra teeth to make her smile wider. It doesn't look out of place and happier? We would not have suspected a thing if she had not told us. Hertz probably figured a way to smile like Cheshire cat, which is straining for us plebs to do but it shows up good in photos.

I also don't understand why the need to drove away from the paps in high speed putting people's lives in danger. Like this behind the scenes video of Selena Gomez in a wedding dress for her TV show in New York, the studio would allow the paps to take photos for few minutes and then they would barred them all to begin shooting in peace. Paps got what they want and would leave the shooting undisrupted.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
They are totally desperate for the RF to engage with them to provide some narc validation. relevance and content - they have been ramping this up since January and the RF are simply not biting. Creating content has become their only plan and the more they fake these dramas the more the RF and any A list support they might have had will back away from them. Also political support that Meagain has been courting may well disappear as well - pissing off the Dem Mayor of NY - who is also a former NYPD officer - is not likely to win them friends

Basically they have Markled themselves ....
And we all know how it goes when the RF DO respond. Remember the back and forth statements from them when they first left-service is 'universal' etc etc They will NEVER be satisfied with ANY response from the RF and that's exactly why I hope they RF never do. Ignore them full stop now.

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I'm behind in the threads because I can't keep up. Are the Harkles going to sue Backgrid over the 'pursuit' photos?

Meghan pulled that stunt before in Canada. She took a doll for a walk and grinned at the pap (who she must have called) then later sued the agency in Archie's name. She won the case and they went bankrupt.

The Harkles are totally poisonous. The world should just start ignoring these narcissisic self important wankers.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 68
Can you imagine being the royal aides having to brief this royal tit show every morning. I think I'd just leave a post it inKC and POW paper's every morning

• Haha
Reactions: 39
To coin their own phrase, I do believe something 'catastrophic' will happen to either one or both of them, not necessarily intentional but through accident of their own silly bloody dangerous games they are playing.
These two are dangerous idiots. They don't care about danger they are putting others in as long as they have attention and cameras focused on them. I am happy that this stunt didn't harm other nyc drivers or pedestrians. They could have easily created a panic by their fake emergency and the resulting chaos could have gotten out of hand.
I hope this situation gets looked into and for once they are hold accountable for their actions.

I couldn't sleep last night (thanks insomnia) and went on Insta. Some of the comments from Sugars are vile. Kool aid drinking fools.
Let's ship them all to a planet far away and make Smegzzzz their kween

• Heart
Reactions: 42
I am struggling to keep up with his court cases.
I thought the one against the Home Office was over & the judge was considering his verdict of whether or not Reek actually had a case?
Will this latest farce have any impact on this case?

Reactions: 25
Charles chartered a private plane and went directly to the hospital when Diana died because it was real. And it was serious. Had this happened NYPD and the embassies would have been involved - not Hairy releasing a statement telling the world about it. It would have been seen and witnessed and all hell would have broken loose.
Iirc wasn't the statement released about 2pm UK time, so that's 9am in NY. Didn't he think to contact his father first to let him know what happened and that he was OK? Isn't it wrong that his father and brother find out about this through a statement?

Reactions: 35
It is actually frightening that the major news outlets seemed to break the story based on nothing but heresay from The Sussexes. What happened to investigating a story to find out the truth before presenting it as factual news? That's so bleeping disturbing to me. Our main news coverage has never been less reliable than it is now imo.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 63
Is anyone else half expecting a tearful tell all interview to emerge about this traumatic experience? Although I don’t know who at this rate will interview them. Maybe it’ll be an archetype podcast?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Iirc wasn't the statement released about 2pm UK time, so that's 9am in NY. Didn't he think to contact his father first to let him know what happened and that he was OK? Isn't it wrong that his father and brother find out about this through a statement?
Quoting myself, I'm on another forum too and over on that one and here the news broke around 3:15 UK time.

Reactions: 19
I’m not on Twitter but does anybody know if Myra has commented on this latest debacle? I would have thought she would be very vocal supporting her Kween unless 🤔 ….. she is Smegs, as we think, and she has gone into hiding.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Worth it.
Yuss, worth every taxpayer’s penny.
Worth every pennied moment for us to show our respect & honour our traditions.
Worth every penny for those who went to pay their respects.
Worth every penny to show the world what we are made of.

Best ‘Visit Britain’ advert ever for everyone to see our fabulous country, come for a visit & to be made welcome here.

Then we top it all with Charles’s Coronation - what are we like? 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 52
WTF???
They just don't give up do they?
View attachment 2180532

Of course they want more support - they want KC to override the security issue with the courts and say they must have tax funded security at all times, or they want KC to fund it - we all see the bullshit and all these games are about getting fully funded security

• Sick
Reactions: 35
Imagine if this had happened to Harry and Meghan?

This would be their spokesperson within an hour:

"Dear all, it is with great sadness and horror that we must report an incident that occurred earlier today that has left us in tears, collapsed on the floor. Our beloved Meghan, Duchess of Sussex was simply trying to enjoy a peaceful time on earth, when a belligerent, without any regard for personal space or safety, approached Meghan, Duchess of Sussex in a domineering and aggressive manner. Meghan, Duchess of Sussex was left shaken to the core, traumatized by the experience of having the hostile belligerent disrupt their peace. We urge everyone to respect the boundaries and privacy of our beloved Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, and to refrain from any further actions that may cause Meghan, Duchess of Sussex harm or distress. This is a deeply concerning global issue that must be addressed, and we implore all of you to take heed of this warning and act with the utmost caution and respect."
Clear assassination attempt there. Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex, would have been lucky to get away with her life. Terrifying.
🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.