Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just hope the blaming of the Harkle security doesn't lead to them getting top level protection back.
I almost wish they did. It would mean PROPER body guards and security who would keep them under wraps and out of sight. They'd pass it off as being for their safety, but the whole world would be glad. I'm thinking of setting up a GoFundMe just to make sure they get so well protected we never see them ever again.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Big Willy's probably feeling like Michael Corleone right now.

Top G Princess Anne will be the one who takes Harry out on the boat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I almost wish they did. It would mean PROPER body guards and security who would keep them under wraps and out of sight. They'd pass it off as being for their safety, but the whole world would be glad. I'm thinking of setting up a GoFundMe just to make sure they get so well protected we never see them ever again.
No no no! I'm not paying for those numpties. Plus it's not just security they want its IPP status. Free from prosecution, access to top secret info, free security in whatever country they're in. No, definitely not. (Tho I see where you're coming from!)

• Sick
Reactions: 51
I'm confused as to why they stopped and the bodyguard got out of the taxi, waved his hand around and then got back in. It gets more and more bizarre with every detail that comes out

• Haha
Reactions: 47
I see Ben Shapiro on his YouTube channel is calling them liars. Ben has over 5 million subscribers. I really think they have cooled their goose this time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Thanks for all the humour and great posts! We called her out years ago. Hopefully the world is finally waking up.

The Lies Dossier

They were cut off financially
Proctor and Gamble
Passport confiscated
Suicide attempt
Mythcarriage
She knew nothing about the RF
There was a fire in Aldi’s room in the housing unit
There was a near catastrophic 2 hour car chase

And many many more

I hated what Harry did to the Queen and Prince Philip but, for the sake of Charles and William, I hope he can be rescued.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
"He wasn't invited to the kingmanship"

"she has been trying to transfer Diana's spirit out of her grave into her"

"he thinks it's working"

😭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
They've pissed of so many people this time:
New Yorkers
NY mayor
NY police dept
Backgrid
Taxi drivers
Probably their security

Reactions: 50
They've pissed of so many people this time:
New Yorkers
NY mayor
NY police dept
Backgrid
Taxi drivers
Probably their security
If I was a New Yorker I’d be shouting at them “get the duck outta heeere” 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.