Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here’s a very cute Timeline cleanse, and I’m out for the day! Have fun and keep it Klassy, Tattlers! 🥰

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
So if security & Harkles could see the paps going through red lights ..they were behind them ….who the duck was chasing who ?????
No the security went through the red lights first, so if the paps followed then they must've gone through a red light as well. :rolleyes:

My autocorrect changed paps to Papa - that's all we need, The Pope getting in on the act... That's probably tomorrow's version.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
So if security & Harkles could see the paps going through red lights ..they were behind them ….who the duck was chasing who ?????
Maybe they were chasing the paps desperate to have their photos taken and they sped away from them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
They have screwed the pooch here big time. This is so obviously exaggerated to the point of embarrassment that everything they have put out automatically comes under a cynical eye.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
The more info that comes out the more it sounds like a set up . Why are you so concerned about people that you publicly defamed not contacting you for something that didn’t actually happen ?!! This is getting more sick

• Sick
Reactions: 48
Harry & Meghan #350 Megan Pitches Her Fast & Furious Reboot, But Shoots Herself in the Foot

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Thanks. I've read the text a few times but it wasnt clear it was from Backgrid.
I used to think they were a sleazy lowlife organisation.
Now I kinda love them.
You know that their PR push is in big trouble when the "sleazy lowlife organization" sounds a lot more credible that their story :rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
The more info that comes out the more it sounds like a set up . Why are you so concerned about people that you publicly defamed not contacting you for something that didn’t actually happen ?!! This is getting more sick
It’s also because his father , the King, and brother were ASLEEP ( there’s a time difference ) when the shittest car chase ever was taking place !

By the time the courtiers got round to considering waking the King , I would imagine the ‘ facts’ had started to emerge !

Reactions: 49
It’s also because his father , the King, and brother were ASLEEP ( there’s a time difference ) when the shittest car chase ever was taking place !

By the time the courtiers got round to considering waking the King , I would imagine the ‘ facts’ had started to emerge !
Charles chartered a private plane and went directly to the hospital when Diana died because it was real. And it was serious. Had this happened NYPD and the embassies would have been involved - not Hairy releasing a statement telling the world about it. It would have been seen and witnessed and all hell would have broken loose.

• Heart
Reactions: 67

Imagine if Charlie's staff woke him up in the middle of the night for that lol.

The Harkles are airheads, and they've really check mated themselves this time. It's like a scene straight out of South park

Probably the most annoying people on earth right now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.