Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the Backgrid statement proves how much she does behind his back. She must have been frantic when he called the lawyers...wait until he finds out that she is the one that set this whole thing up and is constantly calling Backgrid

ETA: tomorrow is their anniversary, so cue family photos...
They will be too traumatised to get pictures and I doubt there will be anyone rushing to take them. Wonder where MA was when the chase was going down.

Reactions: 21
also, if you had a stalker outside your house.. why on earth would all three of them go to NYC and leave the kids in potential danger!
There's the paradox.
Abandoning the ceremony and dashing back home to be with the kids would have actually generated more supportive headlines, and made a better case for needing security, than the 'car chase' did.

Reactions: 43
Apologies if I've missed this but has anyone asked The Harkles' cab driver how much the fare was? That would indicate how long they were driving around and around looking for someone with a camera to be intimidated by.
From the Telegraph article linked earlier:

"Instead of going to their ultimate destination, they simply drove around the neighbourhood and ran up a $17.80 (£14.35) fare before the Duke and Duchess got out of the cab back at the police station and back into their car, he said.
They paid the fare and left a $50 (£40) tip, Mr Singh added."

• Wow
Reactions: 35
Samantha Markle will be live with Dan Wooton any minute, this isn’t slowing down any time soon.
I also said earlier and will say again,
Why would the RF release a statement when nothing happened? If they released a statement everytime H&M left a destination and arrived at another one they’d be releasing statements every 5 mins.

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I just hope the blaming of the Harkle security doesn't lead to them getting top level protection back.

• Sick
Reactions: 43
Agree with TRG, KC needs to do something soon to stop them dragging in the RF, and acting like royalty demanding footage from backgrid.

This could cause serious tension between US and UK in that they're throwing their weight around acting as if they're royal and demanding things and causing chaos with their stunts

Reactions: 38
Apologies if I've missed this but has anyone asked The Harkles' cab driver how much the fare was? That would indicate how long they were driving around and around looking for someone with a camera to be intimidated by.
$17 and they handed over a $50.

Reactions: 30
Samantha Markle will be live with Dan Wooton any minute, this isn’t slowing down any time soon.
I also said earlier and will say again,
Why would the RF release a statement when nothing happened? If they released a statement everytime H&M left a destination and arrived at another one they’d be releasing statements every 5 mins.
Palace should release a statement saying they won't be releasing any statements. Especially not any concerning non-working members of the family who wish to lead a private life of service away from the glare of the media spotlight & incessant traumatic camera-clicking 😎

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Palace should release a statement saying they won't be releasing any statements. Especially not any concerning non-working members of the family who wish to lead a private life of service away from the glare of the media spotlight & incessant traumatic camera-clicking 😎
NOT releasing a statement IS a statement.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Wow! They are so desperate for William's attention now they are leaking that he hasn't called them???

LMAOOOOOO

For what?!?!?!

I need the "Willie doesn't care" gif.

He said they paid him $50 for a 10-minute drive.

He was pretty happy with it, so I think it is more than his usual charge.

Big Willy dun cur…

IMG_0384.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.