Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, Ma’am!! Here’s part of their statement @Chita
“In America, as I'm sure you know, property belongs to the owner of it: Third parties cannot just demand it be given to them, as perhaps Kings can do. Perhaps you should sit down with your client and advise them that his English rules of royal prerogative to demand that the citizenry hand over their property to the Crown were rejected by this country long ago. We stand by our founding fathers."

Thanks. I've read the text a few times but it wasnt clear it was from Backgrid.
I used to think they were a sleazy lowlife organisation.
Now I kinda love them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Apologies if I've missed this but has anyone asked The Harkles' cab driver how much the fare was? That would indicate how long they were driving around and around looking for someone with a camera to be intimidated by.
Yes, it was mentioned tho I can't remember how much. He said they gave him a good tip!

Reactions: 24
I would say the media on both sides of the pond have basically called the pair of them out as lying. I just wish someone would have the balls to just say the words - lying b’stards the pair of them!
Not sky, itv or bbc. They've embellished the 'harkles torment'. As Dan says

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
I feel so sad for KC3 tonight can't imagine how hurt He feels because of that ginger twit despite what the sugars say He was a decent dad to his sons after they lost thier Mum had'nt both Charles an Di on good terms before she died ?
My mother died when she was 39, so 2 years older than Diana. My father died when he was 47. I was 13 at the time of my mother's death. How on earth would Haz cope with that!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Wow! They are so desperate for William's attention now they are leaking that he hasn't called them???

LMAOOOOOO

For what?!?!?!

I need the "Willie doesn't care" gif.

Apologies if I've missed this but has anyone asked The Harkles' cab driver how much the fare was? That would indicate how long they were driving around and around looking for someone with a camera to be intimidated by.

He said they paid him $50 for a 10-minute drive.

He was pretty happy with it, so I think it is more than his usual charge.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Noo, DA, the point Dan was making was that H jumped in a random taxi without knowing about the safety of that. He wasn't having a go at the taxi driver
Ah! Ok! Totally misread that 😳

Slowly puts glass down & checks how much one has consumed from ones gin bottle whilst having a tattle feast...

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Spot on lady C. If they had remained in their blacked out suv and not got into yellow taxi, none of this would have happened. They violate their own security
The other thing that galls me is - their lies drag other people into them. Just say for example, the taxi driver.
I'm sure the gullible creatures who believed that pile of steaming 🐂 💩 were very quick to say oh why did he not do x or y to save them from this terrible ordeal 🙄.

And suddenly you have a person who was out earning an honest living having to defend themselves in relation to SOMETHING THAT NEVER HAPPENED! 😡

He should now go on Oprah's show and tell HIS truth 😉

5890C2E0-E6E1-4274-A71A-497970486604.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Spot on lady C. If they had remained in their blacked out suv and not got into yellow taxi, none of this would have happened. They violate their own security

And if she hadnt bought the award.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Not sky, itv or bbc. They've embellished the 'harkles torment'. As Dan says
I guess I must just watch those “old, white racist” news channels cos most of them definitely weren’t buying it (or I think I must just blank out sugary commentators).
I do want the RF to get involved. I want them to make it clear to the judiciary that Haz is under no circumstances to be given preferential treatment in the courts and if the judge believes his cases are a joke then send him packing with naff all (again wishful thinking on my part)

Reactions: 31
Assassination attempt!! That is mental.
They were more bothered what pictures were coming out, than ensuring it wasn't a terrorist attempt and go straight to the kids they were so upset 🤢🐍I hope Gail King reads the room for their interview 👀

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.