Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel that this is a set up to try and get his Personal Proctection back - trying to show that private security firms aren't up to job and they're so important that people are out to get them all the time.

Its a bit of a coincidence that this blows up at the same time as his court case regarding protection.

I sometimes feel sorry for ginge cos I think he'd he happy-ish living in Africa, probably doing their version of hunting, shooting, fishing and polo. He would turn up at Royal events with no drama and probably get pride of place. He would defo have been decked out in gowns at the coronation and asked to pledge allegiance to the King.

But he can't do any of this because of who he married. She'd never want to live in the middle of nowhere and be relatively anonymous.

So he's stuck - but hey he was warned - so hell slap it into him.

Reactions: 59
Spot on lady C. If they had remained in their blacked out suv and not got into yellow taxi, none of this would have happened. They violate their own security

Reactions: 61
Lady C - they need to stop the drinking, drug-taking - stop doing the sauce - that's why she has chicken legs!!!!!! :ROFLMAO:
public service is not self-service or providing service to Harold :ROFLMAO:
Samantha M up soon on her take on the near catastrophy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
As Dan W said, yes the taxi driver was professional but the harkles didn't know if 'he'd been drinking, was reckless' so why would they just jump in a random taxi
And not put on a seatbelt!!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 34
I think the Backgrid statement proves how much she does behind his back. She must have been frantic when he called the lawyers...wait until he finds out that she is the one that set this whole thing up and is constantly calling Backgrid

ETA: tomorrow is their anniversary, so cue family photos...

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Apologies if I've missed this but has anyone asked The Harkles' cab driver how much the fare was? That would indicate how long they were driving around and around looking for someone with a camera to be intimidated by.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Ohh Lady Campbell giving some proper shade about Smeg's "service and servicing of of people she wants to take advantage of" ROFL πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Harry & Meghan #350 Let’s waste time, chasing cars, around our heads (shamelessly nicked from Snow Patrol’s Chasng Cars)

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I feel that this is a set up to try and get his Personal Proctection back - trying to show that private security firms aren't up to job and they're so important that people are out to get them all the time.

Its a bit of a coincidence that this blows up at the same time as his court case regarding protection.

I sometimes feel sorry for ginge cos I think he'd he happy-ish living in Africa, probably doing their version of hunting, shooting, fishing and polo. He would turn up at Royal events with no drama and probably get pride of place. He would defo have been decked out in gowns at the coronation and asked to pledge allegiance to the King.

But he can't do any of this because of who he married. She'd never want to live in the middle of nowhere and be relatively anonymous.

So he's stuck - but hey he was warned - so hell slap it into him.
I wonder if this is all to make the rape/assault case that has been alluded to go away as if he has I'll he cannot be prosecuted?
---
Apologies if I've missed this but has anyone asked The Harkles' cab driver how much the fare was? That would indicate how long they were driving around and around looking for someone with a camera to be intimidated by.
$50

I’m wondering when the Shugarz will start making anniversary posts. Good God and thank goodness I’ll be back in the office tomorrow so I won’t have to see all the vomit-inducing congratulatory BS! This tit show has been going on for FIVE long years now. Can you believe it?!?! πŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

• Haha
  • Wow
I think the Backgrid statement proves how much she does behind his back. She must have been frantic when he called the lawyers...wait until he finds out that she is the one that set this whole thing up and is constantly calling Backgrid

ETA: tomorrow is their anniversary, so cue family photos...
They've not been forthcoming from the christening or birthday

Reactions: 31
I would say the media on both sides of the pond have basically called the pair of them out as lying. I just wish someone would have the balls to just say the words - lying b’stards the pair of them!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.