Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon Dan W is Dan the ice cream man or Nutty, although i doubt he'd get through each segment without swearing like the docker we all know and love so probs not! 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I hope that minicab didn't have pvc seats 💀💀💀 the vacuum suction between them & her brillo pad minge would have made her stuck fast .
They would have had to have slid her sideways to break the suction , or something, at the other end 😢😢😢😢😢😢😢😱😱😱🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣💀

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Thanks, will check this out ☺

So now they are trying to get the taxi drivers license taken away? What a stupid thing to say 😡
Noo, DA, the point Dan was making was that H jumped in a random taxi without knowing about the safety of that. He wasn't having a go at the taxi driver

Reactions: 40
😂
For anyone without twitter access, this bit is sublime....

In America, as I'm sure you know, property belongs to the owner of it: Third parties cannot just demand it be given to them, as perhaps Kings can do. Perhaps you should sit down with your client and advise them that his English rules of royal prerogative to demand that the citizenry hand over their property to the Crown were rejected by this country long ago. We stand by our founding fathers."
Is that what Backgrid said in response?

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Is that what Backgrid said in response?
Yes, Ma’am!! Here’s part of their statement @Chita
“In America, as I'm sure you know, property belongs to the owner of it: Third parties cannot just demand it be given to them, as perhaps Kings can do. Perhaps you should sit down with your client and advise them that his English rules of royal prerogative to demand that the citizenry hand over their property to the Crown were rejected by this country long ago. We stand by our founding fathers."

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.