Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If the ABC/WAPO/CBS/MSNBC/NYT type wokerati MSM turn against them, it’ll be curtains. Think Alison P. Davis’ piece was harsh., we can only dream the lefties start ravaging them.
If only.
This is getting juicy

• Heart
Reactions: 44
On Dan Wootton at 9, is Lady C, Samantha Markle and Dai Davies who is former senior royal protection officer.

Piers on Talk tv now talking about it

Reactions: 36
Bloody spot on!

This is why the Queen told her heirs to ignore any tantrums and maintain dignity. Just carry on.

She knew that sooner or later, the USA, the black community, Oprah, Gayle, Tyler whoever else is backing them will realise that THEY are the problem.

• Sick
Reactions: 60
😂
For anyone without twitter access, this bit is sublime....

In America, as I'm sure you know, property belongs to the owner of it: Third parties cannot just demand it be given to them, as perhaps Kings can do. Perhaps you should sit down with your client and advise them that his English rules of royal prerogative to demand that the citizenry hand over their property to the Crown were rejected by this country long ago. We stand by our founding fathers."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
What is it with that left hand of hers? It's always in that position 🤔
i believe that is "the grasping claw" HO-ga pose.
------
Brilliant. Love Maureen Callahan.
So smegz climbed the stage to the Alicia Keys song 'this girl is on fire'. Wish she bloody was and would disappear in a puff of smoke
have we tried throwing a bucket of water at her? like really tried? might be that simple! (i know she did that bucket bollocks back in the day, but how do we know it was not staged?)
------
i find it delicious that the nicknames of "queen of hertz" or "dukes of hazzard" are catching on in the mainstream press. couldn't happen to a more deserving pair of cnuts :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
I sped from Twitter over here and I’m happy to see I was beaten to it regarding Backgrid’s lawyer statement.

Bring it on.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
Palate cleanse, William

There are brilliant pieces of Lore and mythology associated with some of those trees.
The Hearne the Hunter story being one of them.
Not just the Shakespeare version.
The other oak is a story about British ''existence.''
Bit of trivia.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I sped from Twitter over here and I’m happy to see I was beaten to it regarding Backgrid’s lawyer statement.

Bring it on.
Me too! It's moving too fast....
Unlike Smeg & Reek in a pap chase....

I'll get my coat 😁😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I think harkles set this up in an attempt to try and recreate/copy the Diana last moments. It's crazy, despicable and hopefully the world will now see them as we have, a pair of evil chancers.

As just said on Piers show, there's no comparison to the Paris incident. Diana avoided the paps, harkles court it

• Wow
Reactions: 52
There are brilliant pieces of Lore and mythology associated with some of those trees.
The Hearne the Hunter story being one of them.
Not just the Shakespeare version.
The other oak is a story about British ''existence.''
Bit of trivia.
I love trivia ! And I love trees 🌳

• Heart
Reactions: 30
MAUREEN CALLAHAN on Meghan's word-salad Manhattan gala appearance

#

apologies if already posted but Maureen Callahan MUST be a Tattler!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
If the ABC/WAPO/CBS/MSNBC/NYT type wokerati MSM turn against them, it’ll be curtains. Think Alison P. Davis’ piece was harsh., we can only dream the lefties start ravaging them.
If only.
DO NOT give that footage to anyone , Backgrid , as you may need it to sue Netflix….when you are painted as dangerous and reckless !

Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.