Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So during her speech she talked about the gender issue. How is that helping women.

O/T. I saw on news Adidas advertised female swimsuit with a male model ??

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Hey you Ginger Stain! Remember this???

“I've got so much I want to say about the First Amendment as I sort of understand it, but it is bonkers,” the former senior royal confessed.
May 17, 2021

I bet you’re really feeling the squeeze now about that little part also in our First Amendment about “freedom of the press.”
Do you understand it NOW?!?!😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Seems twit and twit have decided on their new mantra- always complain but never explain

• Haha
Reactions: 64
DO NOT give that footage to anyone , Backgrid , as you may need it to sue Netflix….when you are painted as dangerous and reckless !
I think Backgrid are pretty smart. They saw what happened with that other agency. Smash? They'll have covered their own backsides, possibly with some Hollywood "help". They're quite an important part of the whole celebrity publicity machine, even if nobody wants to admit it.

And Hazza's apparently pissed off because he's not getting his way.

American media, Haz. Different laws. Different rules. He enjoyed it when it suited him.

Screenshot_20230518-202725_kindlephoto-159285661.png

• Wow
Reactions: 36
And again
Next Up: "Young Duchess Miscarries In Pap Chase... !!! Tragic Mum of Two Loses Longed-for Third Child, Number 8 in The Royal Line Of Succession....Devastated SpokesBum Scrotus Slams Same Paps who Hounded Diana To Death and Have Now targeted HRH Meghan in Shocking Eachos Of The Alma Tunnel High-Speed Chase in New York. Multiple Casualties and Collisions Occurred During The Terrifying Two-Hour High-Speed Chase with The Sussex Armoured Limousine Riddled With Bullets.... Heads Will Roll, shrieked ButtPlugg..."

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 62
I think Backgrid are pretty smart. They saw what happened with that other agency. Smash? They'll have covered their own backsides, possibly with some Hollywood "help". They're quite an important part of the whole celebrity publicity machine, even if nobody wants to admit it.

And Hazza's apparently pissed off because he's not getting his way.

View attachment 2180394
I guess Harry is running up against that bonkers First Amendment again. Oh well.

If he sues, discovery is going to be very interesting.

• Haha
Reactions: 52
There was a joke on a previous thread about the car chase actually being about their car caught and stuck in a traffic jam!

This is assuming I suppose that poor Hazza is so unused to ever travelling and getting stuck in a traffic jam, that he is unable to recognise one!

The amount of amusement this tragedy is causing is great, but what a waste of serious news reporting! I dont think Megsie is ever going to lose her Queen of Hertz label. What a PR disaster for them!!

• Haha
Reactions: 48
My thread suggestions always bomb 😆, but I’ve been wanting to figure a way to use this, and since this news just came out about Backgrid basically telling the Harkles to pound sand, I’m just gonna put it down because why not and just for fun!! 😆 (Jonathan Lynch’s suggestion is ABSOLUTELY my fav, though!!) 😉
Harry and Meghan #350 Make Some Noiz For The Backgrid Boyz 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 100
Start spreading the news
Harry & Meghan # 350 - If I can fake it there, I'll fake it anywhere....
Start spreading the news
Omid's gonna say
They had a near catastrophe
New York New York

All those backgrid dudes
They're papping away
While Harold looked on anxiously
New York New York

If they can fake it there
They'll fake it everywhere
It's just not true
New York New York

*the entire vip room doing a drunk can-can*

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Lol at Jimmy Failla (?) On Piers show.

'NYC is the only place where bank robbers escape on foot as its quicker'

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Facing “prowling“ charges apparently, not stalking.
Probably casing the joint with a view to ransacking the expensive awards cabinet.
😁
So in reality the poor guy suffers from insomnia and while out for a wee dander he was accosted by the security staff and thrown too the ground. He has a catastrophe, security has a catastrophe, the ground has a catastrophe - Catastrophes everywhere!!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Did this get posted already? Maureen Callahan's first-hand account of attending the Awards. The event sounds even more dreadful than it looked. :LOL:

This was a very interesting read especially the part where Maureen says "not one person I spoke to nor one speaker or honoree mentioned Meghan" I have to say this speaks volumes about what the speakers and honorees think of Meghan as it shows that they were not impressed by her.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
don't know if it is true but supposedly, NYPD have requested H's video recordings from the event. would hope that they also confiscate his/her phones for evidence that they set this up before the visit & to see who was actually called (ex: media/backgrid). similarly to Chicago (Smolett case), NY has
laws on the books for such offenses:

" It is critically important to recognize that Falsely Reporting an Incident can either be charged as a misdemeanor or a felony. As such, it is punishable by up to one year in jail and as much as up to seven years in state prison. Regardless of the degree, sometimes these crimes are accompanied by other offenses including misdemeanor or felony Reckless Endangerment."

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
Start spreading the news

Start spreading the news
Omid's gonna say
They had a near catastrophe
New York New York

All those backgrid dudes
They're papping away
While Harold looked on anxiously
New York New York

If they can fake it there
They'll fake it everywhere
It's just not true
New York New York

*the entire vip room doing a drunk can-can*

That chap in the background …. 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.