Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They've made themselves a global laughing stock again.
People are ripping them to pieces everywhere.
After all they’ve done, too long to list, I didn't think they could sink lower than a snake's belly, but they just did.
The three of them need locking up
I wonder if the Invictus Games board will finally ask him to withdraw, or will they continue with the farce they have going on now. People will just have to watch the kiddie jeep clip to suffer traumatic flashbacks to the day the catastrophic chase went down into history 🤔🙄🤨😆🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I agree with TRG, I think the harkles are having someone high up backing them

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Absolutely.
This is the only thing I agree the government should spend money on. She gave her whole life even right up until her death. Bless her ❤

“I declare before you all that my whole life whether it be long or short shall be devoted to your service and the service of our great imperial family to which we all belong”.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
This was a very interesting read especially the part where Maureen says "not one person I spoke to nor one speaker or honoree mentioned Meghan" I have to say this speaks volumes about what the speakers and honorees think of Meghan as it shows that they were not impressed by her.
She hasn't actually done anything worthy of recognition is why. She talks a lot about doing x, y or z and accepts awards related to this stuff she's supposedly doing but actually isn't. I suspect most sane people see through it but dare not say anything as its not worth the hassle.

Reactions: 44
I wonder if the Invictus Games board will finally ask him to withdraw, or will they continue with the farce they have going on now. People will just have to watch the kiddie jeep clip to suffer traumatic flashbacks to the day the catastrophic chase went down into history 🤔🙄🤨😆🤣🤣🤣
I believe the kiddie Jeep has been driven off the cliff! 😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
She hasn't actually done anything worthy of recognition is why. She talks a lot about doing x, y or z and accepts awards related to this stuff she's supposedly doing but actually isn't. I suspect most sane people see through it but dare not say anything as its not worth the hassle.
Well after yesterday's shenanigans I don't think she is going to be receiving any more awards.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.