Harry & Meghan #349 A Near Catastrophic Attempt To Seek Attention

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One wonders if the standard ideologically confused person that has staunch anti Monarchist views is aware that Marx (example) was married into nobility, had strong masonic conections and never answered the questions of who pays for repairs and maintenance.
Just a random comment about ''But, but we pay for them,tone deaf...''
Odd thing, the original social concepts started with religious institutions and laws which made changes started with Royalty and nobility.

Still, the Harkles are comedy gold.
The dress Peg is wearing cost $2600 , even my late mother wouldn't wear it, and that's telling.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Did this get posted already? Maureen Callahan's first-hand account of attending the Awards. The event sounds even more dreadful than it looked. :LOL:

Brilliant. Love Maureen Callahan.
So smegz climbed the stage to the Alicia Keys song 'this girl is on fire'. Wish she bloody was and would disappear in a puff of smoke

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
She totally had duper’s delight at the award ceremony giveaway. She was so gleeful and it wasn’t just the fake award or the presence of her pimp Markus Anderson. She knew what was about to go down: her most audacious gaslighting stunt ever.
View attachment 2179855
Please could someone put this bloody picture behind a spoiler? It scares the tit out of me when it pops up as I scroll through! She looks like Jack Nicholson in that famous picture from the Shining.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Did this get posted already? Maureen Callahan's first-hand account of attending the Awards. The event sounds even more dreadful than it looked. :LOL:

Great read and a bit shocking really. If this did anything, it should serve as a warning to women’s groups to steer very clear of her. The comment about trans woman subsuming cis gender woman was rather upsetting. The whole sports thing always gets me going on a rant.

Glo, you should enjoy a graceful retirement and steer clear of grifters.

Reactions: 51
One wonders if the standard ideologically confused person that has staunch anti Monarchist views is aware that Marx (example) was married into nobility, had strong masonic conections and never answered the questions of who pays for repairs and maintenance.
Just a random comment about ''But, but we pay for them,tone deaf...''
Odd thing, the original social concepts started with religious institutions and laws which made changes started with Royalty and nobility.

Still, the Harkles are comedy gold.
The dress Peg is wearing cost $2600 , even my late mother wouldn't wear it, and that's telling.
And it's now half price apparently! Think it was on Sue Smith's video

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Dear God, it sounds like it was even more pathetic than the last award she bought!!! 🤣🤣🤣 But then what should we expect from a couple whose ‘world changing’ foundation only manages to give away sandwiches, coffees and nappies and who announced their children‘s royal titles in People mag!! 😆😆 Tawdry, crass and so utterly, tragically desperate it’s pitiable!

Btw, here’s an archive version to avoid clicks:

Reactions: 51
I'm still to this day the dedicated finder of lost items after a night out with my friends. For some reason I can find things others lose track of when tipsy 😁😂😂

Years ago I went on a holiday with a few girls to one of the canary Islands. One was a heavy drinker.
If you went to the bar to buy a round of drinks, she had glugged hers before you'd had time to put your change in your purse.

Anyway on this holiday, she hooked up with some guy and went down to the beach with him to do rudeys.
A little while later she wandered back minus her handbag.
In her amorous and inebriated state, she had forgotten all about it and left it at the beach.
We went with her to try and find it.
No luck so we went to the police station.

World weary Cop asked what colour was the bag, and when she told him "white," he strolled over to one of several double doored cabinets (approx 6ft tall doors) and opened one.
It was crammed full with white handbags.

Needless to say hers was not there.
Silly cow had all her travellers cheques in the bag and the rest of us had to pay for all her food and drink etc until American Express could get some replacements to her.

Never did go on holiday with her again......

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Oh Misan was there was he.... Mmmmm
Noooooo!!! It was me who wrote that. It was really Backgrid, and there's no such person as Misan HarriNoMan. 😁
Never mind Misan Dan, did you zoom in on the banana leg and bent foot? In another photo he's got his hands out in front of him like a praying mantis. There really is something not right with him. Look at the way he slithers behind in Snakebite's slipstream like a sleazy reptile, banana legs sashaying. So unlike William's walk. Are they really brothers?

ETA Just seen @YeltsinsTank and @Evangelina are back ! :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 42
I would love to know what Cindy Adams has to say about this stunt. Joan, please send us a critique, from wherever you are currently residing, regarding Meghan’s bedspread, oh I mean dress.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
If the ABC/WAPO/CBS/MSNBC/NYT type wokerati MSM turn against them, it’ll be curtains. Think Alison P. Davis’ piece was harsh., we can only dream the lefties start ravaging them.
If only.
Good on you, Backgrid!!! Hells to the YEAH!! 😆 Also? I hope Backgrid puts a price on the footage and photos and makes it SO HIGH, they’ll NEVER be able to afford to buy it!!! 😁 Again. I think it’s pretty safe to say Backgrid is done with them & the Harkles have truly learned what the term
“F**k around and find out” really means!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60
Great read and a bit shocking really. If this did anything, it should serve as a warning to women’s groups to steer very clear of her. The comment about trans woman subsuming cis gender woman was rather upsetting. The whole sports thing always gets me going on a rant.

Glo, you should enjoy a graceful retirement and steer clear of grifters.
And make sure you don't leave her anything in your Will.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Noooooo!!! It was me who wrote that. It was really Backgrid, and there's no such person as Misan HarriNoMan. 😁
Never mind Misan Dan, did you zoom in on the banana leg and bent foot? In another photo he's got his hands out in front of him like a praying mantis. There really is something not right with him. Look at the way he slithers behind in Snakebite's slipstream like a sleazy reptile, banana legs sashaying. So unlike William's walk. Are they really brothers?
Tis a Spencer.
The only one that has a normal walk is the Earls son.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
I've never forgotten my shoes or my bag, but I've forgotten where I left my virginity!😂
[/QUOTE]
Never lost underwear but have lost my dignity a few times, years ago! These days it's just my marbles I lose, frequently lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.