Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face in the car didn't exactly look terrified, I thought she looked smug/ posing for the pictures, I bet any amount of money this is for the NF footage for the Part 2 :eek: As one of the paps said, they were being filmed by the security and Harold and they were unpaid extras for their next docu series. Doria looked like she was on her phone, and Harold looked like he was acting.

Anybody else think that Harold has been told his IPP High court case is going to be turned down ??

This reeks of desperation, and TW looks positively evil.

They have made themselves into such a laughing stock. they'll spin it that the papers got he wrong end of the stick, and not "mis information at all"

Still playing the Diana card. It is positively sickening nobody wants to be associated with them , Vile beyond words :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 77
You'd think he'd wear a seatbelt after what happened to his mother and you'd think he'd insist his wife and her mother would wear a belt too.

Reactions: 106
if you are making a hoax you'd think you would at least involve all parties in it so that no one exposes it 🤦‍♀️
This is why I think it was a last minute plan, perhaps someone called Backgrid during the awards event, and they were probably under the influence and so they were too arrogant to think of the believability of their plan.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Their story is being blown apart . This is beautiful really .

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 74
Hahaha not the taxi driver and the mayor publicly claiming its a bag of shite. Can't remember if it was here or on twitter but was howling at the her PR have prematurely ejaculated her ace card she's been holding onto.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
And yet they moved to AMERICA to escape this sort of behaviour, which is actually illegal in the UK now. You couldn't make it up 🤣 (well they can, obviously...)
everywhere is soooo unsafe and risky for them now - better if you stay very close to home from now on Harold, Rachel & Doris (+ 2 whatevas) ........ as if :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
I’m so scared Tattle’s servers are gonna melt 😂

Did they not think anyone would bother to look into any of it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
When do we think they'll pull the attempted kidnap of the kids?

Maybe they only have enough funds to pay WME until the end of this month so the agency are trying every trick in the book before the money runs out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I’m so scared Tattle’s servers are gonna melt 😂

Did they not think anyone would bother to look into any of it?
I think people like them are so arrogant they assume people will just believe anything they say. Hence the meltdowns when that doesn't happen.

• Sick
Reactions: 44
Have the pair of them never been to NYC? I've never been to NYC, but I've seen walking tours of the city and it looks and sounds busy, but hardly anything new. Harry has lived such a pampered life that a busy and noisy city like NYC is scary. Wtf, you were in the army man.

Reactions: 47
I wonder what extremes they will eventually go to for attention. Why not just stay quiet, make your appearances, go back to Montecito, and Shushy shush! 🤫

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.