Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her face in the car didn't exactly look terrified, I thought she looked smug/ posing for the pictures, I bet any amount of money this is for the NF footage for the Part 2 :eek: As one of the paps said, they were being filmed by the security and Harold and they were unpaid extras for their next docu series. Doria looked like she was on her phone, and Harold looked like he was acting.

Anybody else think that Harold has been told his IPP High court case is going to be turned down ??

This reeks of desperation, and TW looks positively evil.

They have made themselves into such a laughing stock. they'll spin it that the papers got he wrong end of the stick, and not "mis information at all"

Still playing the Diana card. It is positively sickening nobody wants to be associated with them , Vile beyond words :sick:
Yep, and Harold was 100% in on it ,if his own “ security” are trying to goad the paps.Look at him on his phone, probably trying to act concerned.
He really is z list now.
I dislike MM intensely, but I can’t wait to see his angry little weasel face when she drop kicks him out the window of the house of many toilets.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Yep, and Harold was 100% in on it ,if his own “ security” are trying to goad the paps.Look at him on his phone, probably trying to act concerned.
He really is z list now.
I dislike MM intensely, but I can’t wait to see his angry little weasel face when she drop kicks him out the window of the house of many toilets.
I can't wait, either

• Heart
Reactions: 26
So let me get this straight. They arrived in a blacked out huge black SUV and decided to leave in a hired yellow cab? Why?

They are both relying on the fact that nobody can actually call them as out and out liars. Not sure all this would hold water in a court of law.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
If any part of this true then I do feel bad for them And wish them well. But I hate that it’s such a coincidence with the ongoing court case. Plus They’ve cried wolf / victim so many times that I doubt everything they say is entirely true.

it makes me sad that I would doubt something that could be potentially dangerous.

Reactions: 22
So let me get this straight. They arrived in a blacked out huge black SUV and decided to leave in a hired yellow cab? Why?

They are both relying on the fact that nobody can actually call them as out and out liars. Not sure all this would hold water in a court of law.
It's all gone tits-up for them , in under 2hours 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆💀💀💀💀💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
If it was true why has it only come out late today? They got up this morning and saw the absolute trashing they got over the crap frock and antics at the awards and needed to change the narrative. I doubt there’s any crockery left unsmashed in the whole of California at this point.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Here is the NYPD statement about the incident:

The NYPD assisted the private security team protecting the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. There were numerous photographers that made their transport challenging.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex arrived at their destination and there were no reported collisions, summonses, injuries, or arrests in regard.

--------------------------------------------------------------

they are being called out all over the internet stupid cunts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62
If it was true why has it only come out late today? They got up this morning and saw the absolute trashing they got over the crap frock and antics at the awards and needed to change the narrative. I doubt there’s any crockery left unsmashed in the whole of California at this point.
What a great afternoon for us all 😃😃😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Have the pair of them never been to NYC? I've never been to NYC, but I've seen walking tours of the city and it looks and sounds busy, but hardly anything new. Harry has lived such a pampered life that a busy and noisy city like NYC is scary. Wtf, you were in the army man.

Oh yes. They have been to NYC.

Remember the praying mantis red trouser suit and the wool coat, black turtle neck and huge sunglasses, plus the gift of vegetables to schoolkids?
Here's a couple of doodles from back then.

meghans red suit 2 WATERMARKED.jpg
meghan and harry visit NYC 2 WATERMARKED.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Here is the NYPD statement about the incident:

The NYPD assisted the private security team protecting the Duke and Duchess of Sussex. There were numerous photographers that made their transport challenging.

The Duke and Duchess of Sussex arrived at their destination and there were no reported collisions, summonses, injuries, or arrests in regard.

--------------------------------------------------------------

they are being called out all over the internet stupid cunts
And they can't cry SECURIDDY we need SECURIDDY.... When they HAD private SECURIDDY 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
What the AF? Seriously the fools think everyone is as stupid as their sugars. I don’t believe this for a second and I’m sure anyone with a normal IQ doesn’t either. And what’s with the smug look on Harrible’s face? He was obviously thinking of what tit was planned for later “I’m going to get my elite security one way or the other.” twit and Ho, along with Dorito. 🤥
1684348014417.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
This is a set up - don’t believe it one bit. They probably hired people to chase them
Absolutely! Yet all I can find are news concerned about “their safety”. I can only imagine a “two hours car chase” in Manhattan with flying automobiles out of The Jetsons cartoon. Ridiculous.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
It's all gone tits-up for them , in under 2hours 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆💀💀💀💀💀

That is a long time in Harold and Megz world. Thery probably took two hours in the back of that cab to dream this one up.

Harry:' Drive round again driver, we have not yet got the story right, ohhh and put your foot on the gas'.'

They are crackers both of them.

As soon as I saw her in that dress on the news sites last night, my thoughts were that how come she can look that terrible with all that money thrown at the outfit. Kate can wear high street and still look a million $.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Surely they have markled themselves people are very unforgiving when it comes to stunts like this

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
So many Americans in twitter calling this out as bullshit really warms my heart.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60

to get on the UK evening news and in time for the 9pm deadline for printing tomorrows papers.

Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.