Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Harry and Meghan are weird mentally ill freaks.
I think in the future they will do things even crazier then try to mimic the situation that led to Princess Diana's death.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 53
I wonder what the current mood is Chez Sussex now that the car chase fantasy has gone tits up?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
they really are getting thier moneysworth out of thier new PR aren't they

• Haha
Reactions: 51
Iโ€™m in the states and I havenโ€™t seen a thing on the news. Maybe Iโ€™m watching the wrong channels but even they are onto them.
If they left the royal family - and the protection that it gave them - to live a โ€œprivateโ€ life where she would be โ€œsavedโ€ then theyโ€™re doing a terrible job.
I can just see him now contacting William saying โ€œsee Willy my wife is more like mummy than your wife. I win. Pass the Estรฉe Lauderโ€

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 76
The taxi driver has spoken. Basically, theyโ€™re bleeping liars ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Are they absolute idiots???? WHY WHY WHY? 'Hey H, let's release made up tit our car was chased so everything thinks we nearly died like your Mother' .... what f'ing planet are they on?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
Apparently, Disney have a dig at Princess Catherine in their remake of The Little Mermaid.

So many reasons not to see this film!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 46
Well this has spectacularly back-fired on them with 3 lots telling the truth about the situation, the police, the taxi driver and now the paparazzi.

Wonder what they'll do next.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 57
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.