Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly this is sick, imo. Whoever planned it is disgusting.
There's no way that anyone was chasing them and it's a dreadful story to fabricate, in the circumstances.

As I said on the previous thread is this some pathetic attempt to prove that they need security - as in royal family type security. All it actually proves is that whoever came up with this story is sick in the head. Really really sick in the head.

FFS, why would anyone be chasing them when the reality is that they have to summon paps to get photos of them. 😡

• Angry
Reactions: 65
I wonder if the award organisers are pissed with the Harkles? This controversy is over shadowing the organisation and awards.
As if the Harkles could care any less about it. Are those awards even legitimates?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
The orgasmic ✨glow✨ in her face when she knows camera lenses are nearby - I’ve never seen anything like it.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
New york is 95% grid locked how the duck could you have a high speed chase!! Also loving the fact the police chief or whomever he is said he finds it hard to believe there was a 2 hour car chase!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
You lot are so bloody mean.

That high speed chase of a stationary taxi which the bodyguard heroically got out of and shooed one of two visible people with cameras away from must have been so scary for them.

Also how could any paps take pics from the blacked out suvs? Also if the suvs were blacked out how do they know they were paps and not their own suvs which H had probably forgotten he was in one of 10 mins earlier.

What a great big steaming pile of bull tit.
I watched that clip from TMZ here’s my take on it. The bin men were emptying the big bins so the taxi couldn’t get past. The security man got out to ask them to hurry up and waved at them when they said ‘ok mate, will do’. The backgrid photographers were taking lots of photos of the top of the taxi because Smeg didn’t pay last weeks retainer. The police put their lights on cos it was time for their break and they needed passed (it’s just the start of their night shift). The taxi driver hasn’t been in NY very long so he took a few detours when he forgot where he was going. Smeg was playing her ‘jazz flute’ again and Doria passed out from the fumes. H was just his usual Marcy grumpy self. duck all catastrophic or mildly dangerous happened last night. The end.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So suspending belief for a minute and believing that there was this super dangerous 2 hour chase in which other parties were nearly caught up in too; as selfless and charitable individual's who harp on about service surely they'd pull over? Let the paps get their photo instead of risk the lives of others when there'd been photos literally moments before they got in the car so nothing to hide as such?

• Sick
Reactions: 39
They seem to be trying to re-enact Diana's last journey. They will be saying the driver was drunk next. If none of them weren't wearing seat belts then this dumb-ass ain't learnt anything from his later mother's demise.

There comes a time when they have to stop trying to live off the memory of his mother.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 57
Has a pic appeared of a white Fiat parked at the side of the road yet?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
This is them comming to awards through Hertz rental on 55th street.

and this is them leaving

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
If they are as important as they think they are why do they have such poorly arranged security!!!!

• Sick
Reactions: 37
I see Harry and Meghan's security guard Chris Sanchez has come out and said that he felt the public were in jeopardy at several times during the chase as the paparazzi were jumping curbs and ran red lights, yet we haven't seen any videos of this because it never happened did it Chris.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I watched that clip from TMZ here’s my take on it. The bin men were emptying the big bins so the taxi couldn’t get past. The security man got out to ask them to hurry up and waved at them when they said ‘ok mate, will do’. The backgrid photographers were taking lots of photos of the top of the taxi because Smeg didn’t pay last weeks retainer. The police put their lights on cos it was time for their break and they needed passed (it’s just the start of their night shift). The taxi driver hasn’t been in NY very long so he took a few detours when he forgot where he was going. Smeg was playing her ‘jazz flute’ again and Doria passed out from the fumes. H was just his usual Marcy grumpy self. duck all catastrophic or mildly dangerous happened last night. The end.
I would say that's a lot nearer to the truth than anything else that's being circulated! 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.