Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen the Mail article about the Little
Mermaid movie dissing Catherine? It’s a bit of a crappy joke.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 49
Can’t wait to hear about this in smegs biography:

After collecting my award for being the most humble, amazing, first ever princess/humanitarian, the weather turned and I sensed in my left bunion danger was on the way. 6 SUVs like out of a Tom Cruise film appeared out of nowhere, chasing me and my beloved H & mom. Could this be real I said aloud in the hertz rental?

At this time when I thought my life may end, I thought of my invisible children and decided today is not the day I leave this earth. I leapt into action and single handedly fought each big burly man off whilst H wept into my mums arms like the inept man he is.

If I can survive this anyone can. I just want to inspire the world and live a quiet life ok?
I wonder if she's angling for a part in the Fast & Furious franchise

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Remember when Meg told Harry that she didn't kill herself because she didn't want Harry losing another woman in his life? All a likely manipulative ruse to hoodwink him into stepping away so Meg could make millions. He needed to leave with her because his royal status was the meal ticket. Now I think that they have been a whimpering failure and there is strife between them. Harry is likely aware of what an epic narc his wife is from following everything on line. Cue another set up where it is made out that her life may be in danger if he ever leaves her. She might end up like Mummy so he will now feel compelled to stick it out.
Good !

You're right

Couldn't happen to a nicer pair of cunts 😃😃

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I believe with all my #Hertz Markle was being rightfully pursued by the #FashionPolice for an appalling breach of many established sartorial laws.
Arrest her and throw away the key(hole).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86
How come they never put out a statement when they were chased by that scooter allegedly in the doc !! Fake phoney and so desperate, Kate and wills wouldn’t even have the time to drive 2 hours around the place cause they have children!

• Sick
Reactions: 43
I've never felt more strongly that Charles now needs to cut these two loose and stop them using their titles when not in the UK. Would put a stop to all of this bullshit overnight.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 87
Watch as their car is surrounded by more police than paps as it’s sitting stationary then moves off at a safe speed completely unobstructed. Near catastrophic I tell you!!

Looks like they were being chased by police if anyone.
come on Americans, start protesting at the misuse of your taxes protecting these nobodies…

• Sick
Reactions: 70
Watch as their car is surrounded by more police than paps as it’s sitting stationary then moves off at a safe speed completely unobstructed. Near catastrophic I tell you!!

Their security is with them?? Then they leave. bleeping deluded.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
How are the managing to turn this nothingburger in to a story!
Pathetic and Harry is a massive bleep for going along with it

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Looks like they were being chased by police if anyone.
come on Americans, start protesting at the misuse of your taxes protecting these nobodies…
The police turn right and the taxi turns left! Clearly the police were on an emergency call and it certainly wasn’t for these 2!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 51
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.