Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's wait for ''incompetence by private security detail.''
And Britain and /or US pay for their security.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
Love the comments and memes.
I never considered (even for a nanosecond )that they were in danger.
But I see Scooby Doo is bigging it up as if it was comparable to an outtake from the French Connection.If their new agency decides to run with this interpretation then they are seriously deranged.
However, if Harry did really quote about understanding what his mother went through on her last night, then it is time for someone to slip something into his Ovaltine.And cart him off to a secure unit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
The police turn right and the taxi turns left! Clearly the police were on an emergency call and it certainly wasn’t for these 2!
Bit of a relief for the people of New York! Can’t believe they are pretending they were going 80mph on a Manhattan street in a car chase.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
Feck sake - why would you tell a story like this that can be easily shot down!!!

On twitter, there were loads of stories saying that the traffic in manhatten is grid locked and no way this 'chase' could have taken place.

Nuts!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 68
But I see Scooby Doo is bigging it up as if it was comparable to an outtake from the French Connection.If their new agency decides to run with this interpretation then they are seriously deranged.
However, if Harry did really quote about understanding what his mother went through on her last night, then it is time for someone to slip something into his Ovaltine.And cart him off to a secure unit.
" the French connection " πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ’€πŸ˜…πŸ˜…πŸ˜…

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm not one to comment on these threads and tend to just be vaguely annoyed when they do something ridiculous but my god I ran straight here when I saw the BBC headline.

These people need to get a hobby or an actual job, it's absolutely clear they're kicking off post-coronation and it's ridiculous. She thinks she's Diana and he's a complete fanny (yeah fannies are useful I guess)

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 83
This feels like a new low , even for the the gruesome twosome

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
Hilarious that people are trying to blame this on the royal family & saying that if anything happens to H&M then it's Charles, Camilla, William & Catherine's fault for taking away their security....do these imbeciles not realise its the UK GOVERNMENT/Home Office that decide these matters, not the family??!! Honest to God! πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 70
Thanks to this thread, I now realise its Hertz pronounced 'hearts'. Before I saw this I was calling it 'Hurts'.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Well this is the man who sleeps with locks of his mother’s hair on the bedside table and thought of her when rubbing cream onto his cock. Typing that makes me feel grubby <shudder>

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 71
I was thinking more Die Hard with the gruesomes trapped in Nakatomi Plaza amid shattered glass....
Turns out its more whats the story Balamory

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.