Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I’m watching GMB. They’ve just interviewed Paul Burrell and he has dismissed what has happened but the other guy who seems to have been dug out of the 1970s, is laughable in the way he said ‘we are lucky no one was killed’.
Don’t these programs have to dig out a negative and a positive response so not to look biased

• Sick
Reactions: 21

Evangelina

VIP Member
i believe that is Diana papped in flagrante while leaking to Richard Kay, her Omid Scoobie. not sure whether she was the one who leaked to the paps where to come and catch her leaking, but i don't put it past her. why didn't the woman work in PR. seriously, she was an ace!
Ken Lennox, Nils Graham...and Arnold, some of the best paparazzi back then actually employed by the media:
Capture 1.JPG

Yep, poor thing.

• Heart

estellastheme

Chatty Member
She’s nice and slim
why does she always look so shit in a dress
the gold monstrosity
Because she has no style and thinks because she clearly is on that Ozempic weight loss trend she has the proportions of a supermodel to pull off that ugly dress. Those extensions are also cartoonish. Together they make her look so short.

I can’t get over that her post corrie plan was to fake a papz chase in NYC as a ghoulish Diana reference. Immediately made me reference a later season Gossip Girl plot where they did exactly that. At least they were smart enough to not try to stage it in LA where even low to medium speed car chases with police involved are a live breaking news specialty.

Nannyto2

VIP Member
Thought that was Michael Jackson in the back car at first glance 🤭
Always thought it was a conspiracy
She is Micheal Jackson
---
And look at Harry video'ing on his phone! His grandmother would turn in her grave. What has he become?

Compare this to the way William acts. How can 2 brothers be so different?

Pretty sad really isn't it? Used to like Harry, cheeky chappie, now he has just become bitter and unhappy.
Good title there👍

• Heart