Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PurvyPanda

VIP Member
Her smiling like that for ‘picture perfect’ photos, showing off her paper thin dolphin teeth, whilst everyone else around her is emotionless or stoney faced reminds me of the TikTok filter….

• Haha
Reactions: 22

Just_me1954

VIP Member
Long time lurker here.
thank you all, I’ve been entertained by you all for so long! This latest is just ridiculous, like what the actual. Anyway it got me thinking that they are building up to something dramatic, I wonder if they will “solve” their flat pack non existent children issue by some tragedy no doubt the fault of the media or the royals. I really believe the kids don’t exist at all.
Welcome

_20230518_133147.JPG

• Heart
  • Haha

Gerry o

VIP Member
Sorry maybe has been said and explained but there seems to be two different guys who have been spoken to as being the taxi drivers?

• Wow

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
GB News just had a different taxi driver to this one being interviewed, claiming he was the driver and they were terrified!how much did they pay him to say that?!
Yes that has annoyed me. Different slant on the original taxi driver comments. Although Dai Davies has just been on and he was good.

Eveningdusk

If any part of this true then I do feel bad for them And wish them well. But I hate that it’s such a coincidence with the ongoing court case. Plus They’ve cried wolf / victim so many times that I doubt everything they say is entirely true.

it makes me sad that I would doubt something that could be potentially dangerous.

Regina2071

I thought I make a pic and start from the last thread 🧵😀💖 after hearing on the car chase. I won't catch up with the other threads 🧵 as was struggling to catch up and was getting further behind x

I had to make this when I heard the news, one of the newest photos from the car chase lol 😄😄😄😘 xx.

View attachment 2178516

Lol I just realised I forgot to add the taxi driver! 😄 x
Brilliant- and far more realistic than the pile of shit lies released by that pair of lying arseholes

• Heart
  • Haha

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Maybe the "stalker" at the Montecito house is the pretendy kidnapper, but he got there 3 days early and mucked up their plans.
Or maybe when they get home from NYC they will find that one or both kids are gone.
Were they ever there? #Flatpacks

• Haha

ToodliePips

VIP Member
Yes that has annoyed me. Different slant on the original taxi driver comments. Although Dai Davies has just been on and he was good.
Surely this can be shown as a set up? The taxi operator number is there, his licence and ID will be linked to it and so easy to check if it’s the right chap? Or is it a racist set up of all members of non white groups look the same

• Sick

Tootlingalong

Chatty Member
Given that Ginge has repeatedly complained about the costs of their ‘securiddy’, why would he want to reimburse the UK tax payer for police protection? Even assuming the Met police suddenly became a for hire celebrity protection squad, does he really think they’d be cheaper than private security?
Why on earth would he want to be granted Met police protection that cost the same as private? Am I missing something?
Out of interest would he be able to buy secret service protection in the US?

• Haha
  • Heart