Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheSheep

It was 6 blacked out SUVs originally and now it is a dozen? Were they breeding? A bit of a change from the clapped out CRV and some other old vehicle described by the paps ‘involved’
Maybe it was the Taliban???!!!
Seeking revenge! 😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Amiyaya

VIP Member
He will have an hour of shady footage of them "panicking" while in the SUV. That was trying to secretly take them to a private address but H and the driver got funky and started trying to dodge traffic (not for footage honest) but he will have to scrub part of it due to them getting stopped by the police for dangerous driving. Then it will cut to them in the taxi and all the pap flashes and them "panicking". Get those street cams out and show us the truth not their dodgy truth.

Up until now I didn't think I could despise them anymore. The grift that keeps on giving 🤢🤢

Really fancy a greggs sausage roll for some reason 🤷😂😂
I’ve just shoved a greggs sausage roll in the oven for lunch! Great minds.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

pencilpen

So what I fail to understand is…if there was an insane amount of paparazzi chasing them and filming…why is there no footage of this?? It would be worth a fortune right now while everyone is talking about it…very convenient that is hasn’t been released 🕵️‍♀️
I can't link for some reason but on twitter the only video really is one of the taxi stopping whilst they're in it so the paps could get photos. They seemed obliging.

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Apparently they were in a suv then cos of paps decided to change to a taxi to decoy. Then they drove around for an hour to throw paps of the scent as they were going to a friends house. Most odd thing is...they have friends??
Well, when your scent is fishy, you’ll always be found! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart

EnoughAlready

VIP Member
My fear is they will go slinking back to tRF and they will be allowed to join and become seniour royals again
My mum said this to me earlier Zippy, she was like what if they've realised that their grand freedom plan is a load of crap, they cant afford the life they want to lead and need to be back in the fold! I said but the only way the rf would listen now is if it was because of tragedy or serious concerns, she said exactly! Also this stunt will have triggered William no doubt, not sure about Charles, but if they spin the we need proper security so we'll be working royals again line i can see the deviousness of concocting this little plan!

• Angry
Reactions: 18

rowenagal

Chatty Member
I switched away from the ABC for this reason. It was the wrong time and place (the argument is always “but when is the right time?”)… you tune into a Coronation to watch the Coronation! Plus they were talking over the lovely choir and musicians 😡
Agreed we switched off to a different channel too quite early on!

Reactions: 18