Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
@Nuttynana i was wondering about your daughters take as a serving officer. Mine is that regardless of who/what, the person that you are transporting is the sole focus of that journey. Even driving a marked car or van, an officer will always ensure safety, call for help, stop, pull over etc. as a private security you’re only worth your last job so what was he thinking in not stopping the vehicle? Or putting them in a cab? Or bringing them out the front?! I spent a miserable 3 months doing court transfers when the forces changed over to G4 and it is rammed down your throat! I also don’t know why you would transport them in a public cab when you arrived in a secure vehicle with a withdrawal and TacOp trained driver?
Because my dear Amiyaya, you're not trying to get IPP and paid for security, not are you desperate for column inches to outshine your racist, not racist, racist family.... Hope you enjoyed your sausage roll 😋

• Haha
Reactions: 20

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
I think she was trying to excite Harold:

View attachment 2177731

Later that night a stoned off his tits Harold wonders when Greggs started to do giant sausage rolls that taste of mackerel 😂
😂😂😂😂😂

OMG I finally got to buy sausages (the processed packed type, unfortunately, can't get any decent farm-style ones here), but this mackerel idea is going to put me off them 😂

Can get sausages only in warmer weather otherwise it's always a huge frozen chunk that refuses to thaw all winter.

So today I was enjoying one and laughing at Sparry not having one (chicken sausage, the other ones I don't want to think about 😉). Was half-expecting him to go whingeing to a news channel/talk show host about it. This was way better though 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

JAR21

VIP Member
Long time lurker, first time poster. WHERE is the footage of this chase? With all the supposed paps, the street cams, shop cams, phones...how have we not seen any footage?
I’ve saved some videos in the media gallery. One shows the taxi!

• Heart

Bobble22

VIP Member
Nothing will happen to either of them, they are protected by race, mental health, nobody official dare question them.
Did Hazno have his phone in his hand before he got in the car?

• Sick

margaretta

VIP Member
I’m watching GMB. They’ve just interviewed Paul Burrell and he has dismissed what has happened but the other guy who seems to have been dug out of the 1970s, is laughable in the way he said ‘we are lucky no one was killed’.

• Haha
  • Sick

Churchill's Ghost

VIP Member
I believe this is 100% Markle and mommy except they forgot NYC is NOT Southern California you can easily have a major car chase in Southern California but they keep living in the past and seem to forget the level of technology that is now in the world in itself would stop anything as reckless as what occured with Diana from happening with gps technology cameras and the simple fact that almost every single person has a cell phone the paparazzi have NO REASON anymore to pursue irrelevant wanna be grifters. In 1997 GPS wasn’t near as prevalent, not a lot of people had cell phones and the areas of service were very limited and smart phones were fairly nonexistent

You couldn't really do this in LA either - the freeway is always packed

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Scobie is still reeling that this photo of him looking rougher than a badgers arse after a curry and a jäger bomb, is circulating all over the internet.
View attachment 2178017
He’d better use the pocket money Meghan gives him to see the Mortuary make up artist and get freshened up.
or maybe put it towards filing his account at Companies house since its overdue again!