Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

merched bach

Yes that has annoyed me. Different slant on the original taxi driver comments. Although Dai Davies has just been on and he was good.
I heard him as well, and as you sa
Henry RAGES about privacy, but insists on raping the privacy of his entire family, be they dead or alive. My god what an absolute bell-end!! Maybe the Royals should sue him for invasion of privacy…see how he fucking likes it…DICK
I heard him as well, and as you say, he was really good (Dai Davies).

• Sick
Reactions: 23
It's impossible for me to catch up atm. But just wanted to say I am glad NYPD and mayor of NYC have come out with their statements I.e. recollections may vary🤣
The cab driver too said in his statement that while the duo seemed scared he didn't think they were actually in danger.
New york has markled the Harkles.
🗽
Anyone else think that the NYPD statement referring to it being "chaotic" is actually getting at their driver going round a few streets for 1 hr 15 mins. Circling around some busy inner city streets sounds chaotic to me and not what you would do if trying to lose someone tailing you.

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
High time. Don't even need to think twice 😂

@Shushex I can neither watch Netflix nor fall asleep right now, so listening to this prayer song from a fairly recent movie. A lot of the words are in Punjabi (film's makers are Punjabi, as is the heroine's family shown to be. You can see the Golden Temple and inside of a Gurdwara in the video, which I couldn't find right now) and some from what I am assuming to be one of the Himachali languages/dialects. I used this prayer as a lullaby for the Pup when he was tinier, and still use it to comfort him sometimes ☺

• Heart

Hula flight

VIP Member
Has anyone seen a video from any member of the public who saw people driving on the pavement or near crashes? People have their phones out and film everything.
Head over to Reddit crazy fucking videos.
If it happened it will be on there.
Or idiots in cars

• Haha
  • Heart

Ndrangheta

VIP Member
They havent factored into their little play acting skit that Piers Morgan lived in NYC for years and can pick holes in their story.
Mike Graham, another British journo who calls out their contant nonsense also used to live in NYC, so his show tomorrow is bound to be worth a listen.
So did Nick Ferrari I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

lollipop_panda

Chatty Member
I am still to catch up on the threads during the Coronation so not sure if it was mentioned.

The ABC Ombudsman in Aus is investigating the ABC's coverage of the Coronation as they had over 1,000 complaints because of all the republic and racism discussion.

I watched channel 7 and the BBC.
I commented here at the time that they launched straight into divisive discussion and turned over the channel. Thankfully missed the whole discussion.

• Heart

Nannyto2

VIP Member
A waistless woman in a tube bubblewrap dress with a tacky strapless bodice and weird diamond keyhole is one thing, but what about those rooky tan lines
!View attachment 2177203
Does she not look in the mirror before she goes out or does she think she is so perfect she does not need to check
That pale triangle mark is almost as pale as me
With a tan and I am a typical pale white freckled Brit
Yes she’s a women of colour but 70% of it is fake like her