Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Libitina

VIP Member
I completely missed the actual awards ceremony with their Smollett impersonation shenanigans. Did she do a big word-salady acceptance speech? Did she get a standing ovation? Did the claw make an appearance?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16

Sukysue

Chatty Member
Lady Megbeth needs something even huger to claw still more clout, I’m thinking miscarriage, suicide attempt, eating disorder, fake kidnapping, something with explosions, all on the same day, really packing it all in and giving WME something to chew on!
I'm thinking attempted sexual assault 🙄
Put it this way , l tried to think of the very worst l could think of and how low they could go not involving the flatpacks .
Can anyone go one better? 🤣

• Sick
Reactions: 16

Thalia

VIP Member
I think her true inspiration for the dress came from all the Golden Showers she received in her days on the yacht.
I think she was trying to excite Harold:

Fs615%2F7_Greggs-sausage-roll-in-all-its-splendour.jpg

Later that night a stoned off his tits Harold wonders when Greggs started to do giant sausage rolls that taste of mackerel 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15

vretch

VIP Member
I really pity the South Park scriptwriters and animators, how the hell are they supposed to keep up?
Fortunately or unfortunately depending on how you look at it. The writers in Hollywood are currently on strike. I am sure they will file this away for when they get back to work.

da1sycha1n

VIP Member
Diana and Daily Mail's Richard Kay being caught, after she complained about the British Tabloids and their stories.
She only complained about the stories which didn't glorify her, so someone caught her cooperating with tabs, for favorable articles.
Kay was the ultimate splenda,she even called him the night she died, he was part of the inquiry into her death.
so is that Richard Kay in the pic with Di?

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Real Housewives Recap called them duke and duchess of Hazzard :ROFLMAO: so i'm nicking it and amending it.

Harry & Meghan #349 The Dookies of Hazzard
I’m listening to the Housevives recap now!! 😆 Love her and she now has her husband on with her, too!