Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The rise and fall of Mr & Ms Markle. They thought the good old USA was going to embrace them and be agreeable to their whims.Put out bad vibes and karma is a witch that comes knocking at your door sooner or later for all the vile and lies they have said and done. Mr Markle had his phone out waiting to capture the lie that this is. My prediction they will address this as another Oprah moment, once all the footage they have taken has been edited

• Sick
Reactions: 32
I’ve been infriended by someone on FB who I served with over this. She did a massive post about how terrifying it is and how KC and Waleses need to get over themselves and bring them home to proper security. I literally eye rolled react and that was it.
can't force them 'home' if they don't wanna be here...

I don't know what Harold wants, he doesn't seem happy anywhere.

Reactions: 29
M’s superficiality, melodrama, and hyperbole just does not work in a NYC setting. Should have picked somewhere else for their stunt. It would have been more believable if this was LA. She’s so into her Cali girl fake persona she does not understand NYC other than it’s the place where the UN is located.

Reactions: 37
None of them wearing seat belts and Harry filming on his phone. They certainly look 'terrified' what an utter utter embarrassment they are!!!!!
wonder what the rules on passengers not wearing seatbelts in NYC are when travelling in a cab or car.

• Wow
Reactions: 28
A know drug user allowed residency in the USA, now lying and potentially causing dissenssion about the hard working men and women of the NYC police force and dragging the Mayor into their repellent charade. :mad:

He needs his ar*e booting out of the States. God, I really loathe the pair of them, what were they like sitting in that cab, unbelted & with her ridiculous mother in tow.:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 43
I switched away from the ABC for this reason. It was the wrong time and place (the argument is always “but when is the right time?”)… you tune into a Coronation to watch the Coronation! Plus they were talking over the lovely choir and musicians 😡
Agreed we switched off to a different channel too quite early on!

Reactions: 18
My fear is they will go slinking back to tRF and they will be allowed to join and become seniour royals again

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Nope… all I can notice is her bloody smirk.
What’s he doing with that phone, who actually films like that, that footage would be interesting to see before it’s edited. Bet it shows a hotdog street cart and a nice shot of Trump Tower with a few normal people paps on bicycles on their way home from work.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Don't worry Misan, be assured the cardboard boxes will suffer no long term trauma by their 'parents' being stuck in traffic jams in NYC for between 20 minutes to 2 hours. Lots of parents go through this every day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.