Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Hazzard and Haggard will hope to get at the very least a new Harpo Winfrey special out of their Taxi Ride From Hell, a Got Home Alive special, maybe some breakfast TV junkets, some thought pieces in favoured flaming liberal magazines and possibly a “compoface” style photoshoot for the press archives.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Am I right in thinking most NYC folks don’t give a duck about these two??
yes. To a degree.

Most AVERAGE NYC folks are trying to get to work without getting pushed onto the subway tracks, mugged on the street, raped in some hallway.
They are trying to get their children some fresh air outside of a hot apartment…without some gangbanger shooting them in a crossfire.
They are trying to shop near home…with stores closing in their neighborhoods because looters cannot be ‘accosted’…and the Distruct Attorney puts criminals….who fit his selective empathy criteria…right back on the streets.

Homeless US veterans are being ‘displaced’ so the surge of Biden border migrants can be accommodated at taxpayer expense.

But there is another NYC…that live in posh spaces with a doorman that puts them right in a hire car…so they live safe from these experiences. They control the media we all read and try their damndest to make us hate the people they hate, and embrace the very people causing the chaos, filth and mess. Because it will never touch them.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
I think Hazzard and Haggard will hope to get at the very least a new Harpo Winfrey special out of their Taxi Ride From Hell, maybe some breakfast TV junkets, some thought pieces in favoured flaming liberal magazines and possibly a “compoface” style photoshoot for the press archives.
I don’t. They’ve gone too far. They staged a pap chase and everyone has railed against it having happened. They’ve fucked up.

the BIGGEST amount of loathing I’ve seen about this whole thing is that not one of them was wearing a seatbelt. That’s what ultimately killed his mother and Dodi.

Reactions: 46
I think it’s too late in the day for that to be honest. If random witnesses were going to come forward it would have been all over social media before they ‘broke’ the story.
They’re still auditioning the actors they need to play the random witnesses.

“Can you do one tear from your left eye?”
”Can you collapse on the floor?”
”Try the line ‘Just like Diana!’ again, but this time, put more emotion into it!”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
They’re still auditioning the actors they need to play the random witnesses.

“Can you do one tear from your left eye?”
”Can you collapse on the floor?”
”Try the line ‘Just like Diana!’ again, but this time, put more emotion into it!”
We promise there won’t be any candles or feathers to take away from your 15 minutes.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
We promise there won’t be any candles or feathers to take away from your 15 minutes.
But remember, you must describe her as ”The Duchess”. And if you could throw in an ad lib about how beautiful she is, we’ll give you a Starbucks gift card as a bonus.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I think these entitled so called elitists need to be given a formal warning at the very least for their waste of police time, and the cost of scrutinising the so called high speed chase. A real fatal accident could have happened to some Newyoker and they are playing games. I think they are doing so much damage to society in general, the gap between the elites and the working stalwarts of this world is growing and theses pair of twats just make it so much worse, especailly for those people trying to make ends meet. They have millions in the bank and so entitled which makes them rich beyond most peoples wildest dreams, and yet they are both bat tit bonkers and need to be stopped/ called out / put in a padded cell .
When will this shite show stop ?? :sick: :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 43
I’d like to know Lost beyond Pluto take on this. And Daniel Boland!

Reactions: 22
I think the children or at least Archie exists but I'm starting to really wish that they don't, the poor little things with these two for parents, I don't want to think about it because as far as I can see the only thing left is something happening to one/both of them which makes my skin crawl, that is too low even for them surely?

Also just looking at Scooby Doo on Twatter, he is getting some hate on there, goodness me he must be thick skinned or maybe just thick, people calling out his lies, hating him for his book that's coming out, how the hell does he make a living, I suppose the BBC and the GTS pay him enough for his ridiculous nonsense.
I used to love Twatter but can't bear it anymore.

• Sick
Reactions: 30
This is a final destination film, no one makes it out alive! Soz Smeg, you main character, you!

Reactions: 15
I think the children or at least Archie exists but I'm starting to really wish that they don't, the poor little things with these two for parents, I don't want to think about it because as far as I can see the only thing left is something happening to one/both of them which makes my skin crawl, that is too low even for them surely?

Also just looking at Scooby Doo on Twatter, he is getting some hate on there, goodness me he must be thick skinned or maybe just thick, people calling out his lies, hating him for his book that's coming out, how the hell does he make a living, I suppose the BBC and the GTS pay him enough for his ridiculous nonsense.
I used to love Twatter but can't bear it anymore.
I've just looked ( briefly) on a few varied but relevant accounts on twitter and to think that there are folks so angry/nasty/brainwashed out there is frightening 😬
Right.
Off to get my silver bits touched up🤣

( that's my roots btw lol)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I've just looked ( briefly) on a few varied but relevant accounts on twitter and to think that there are folks so angry/nasty/brainwashed out there is frightening 😬
Right.

Got told to "shut my fat mouth" by a Sugar 😆 silly twit

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Right.

I’ve been infriended by someone on FB who I served with over this. She did a massive post about how terrifying it is and how KC and Waleses need to get over themselves and bring them home to proper security. I literally eye rolled react and that was it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Given that Ginge has repeatedly complained about the costs of their ‘securiddy’, why would he want to reimburse the UK tax payer for police protection? Even assuming the Met police suddenly became a for hire celebrity protection squad, does he really think they’d be cheaper than private security?
Why on earth would he want to be granted Met police protection that cost the same as private? Am I missing something?

• Sick
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.