Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope the NYPD go all out.

Smeg's already got form for accusing the police of not doing their job properly. And the police fighting back.

One of the commenters on that article has a good point - did anyone ever reach out to one of the neighbors who supposedly had cameras installed to spy on her? If we had a press with functioning brain cells, that would have been an obvious starting place.

I also love that the Toronto police say they have no record of her complaint about a break in - you know, the one that prompted Harry to insist that the family release the "love shield" statement?

Honestly, you could not write a character as stupid as him or as manipulative as her. What an exhausting existence they have

• Heart
Reactions: 38
My fear is they will go slinking back to tRF and they will be allowed to join and become seniour royals again
If they do, I will quit my job to follow them around, booing and replaying their daftest comments over a loud speaker.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
My fear is they will go slinking back to tRF and they will be allowed to join and become seniour royals again
I wouldn't worry too much as they won't want that. Aside from whining about the media, not having the same status as the Cambridges was their other big issue. And the Cambridges are now the Waleses, so the difference will be even more apparent. Smeg will never, ever go back to walking behind Catherine.

If KC3 goes a bit "soft", Haz might get a couple of things. But not both of them back as working Royals.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Don't worry Misan, be assured the cardboard boxes will suffer no long term trauma by their 'parents' being stuck in traffic jams in NYC for between 20 minutes to 2 hours. Lots of parents go through this every day.
Why did I just hear this song from the 80’s in my head…😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
You do have to wonder what value Harry’s phone footage will have to Netflix when almost everyone who was there has said it was nothing like described. This “incident” has been very publicly called out by the taxi driver, the mayor and the police. There’s very people are going to take any future episode featuring this even remotely seriously when it’s been shown to be a pack of lies.
He will have an hour of shady footage of them "panicking" while in the SUV. That was trying to secretly take them to a private address but H and the driver got funky and started trying to dodge traffic (not for footage honest) but he will have to scrub part of it due to them getting stopped by the police for dangerous driving. Then it will cut to them in the taxi and all the pap flashes and them "panicking". Get those street cams out and show us the truth not their dodgy truth.

Up until now I didn't think I could despise them anymore. The grift that keeps on giving 🤢🤢

Really fancy a greggs sausage roll for some reason 🤷😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
I am confused. Did they not arrive in an entourage of SUV’s with blacked out windows? Then why not leave in them? You can’t ‘pap’ thru a blacked-out window. But you sure can in a cab.

It sounds like they wanted something akin to a presidential calvacade, or the Gold Coach coronation treatment…streets blocked, traffic stopped, lights ignored so they could have the dominant right of way. If that is even hinted at, they will look even more like the pompous fools than they look already. They wanted the RF coronation treatment in NYC!!!!

One other thought from my experience with these charity events. The charity also expects the ‘honoree’ to attract other big names. In our city, that meant other business leaders, but in Markle’s case…I bet they hoped for her celebrity friends to buy tables and come to support Megsy.

Where was Oprah, Tyler, Ellen, etc….I bet Glo was hoping to have them on the red carpet.

oh dear.

However, this new agency might be able to force a few ‘names’ to show up the next time.
but why didn't they just go back to their hotel or wherever they were staying. I'm sure it wasn't a 2 hour drive to their place they were staying. Suss Suss Suss

Reactions: 25
No

Duchess of Edinburgh hosts garden party
Maybe Harry was upset that he hadn't been invited to this party....."I don't wanna be Forgotten!!!"

• Heart
And no bleeping drawbridge to keep the ageing Piraha inside.

bastards do hope those NY cops are not thrown to the wolves
Not gonna happen @Nuttynana Just not gonna happen! NYers are very protective of their citizens/police force. The Gruesomes picked the wrong city to pull this tit!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
He will have an hour of shady footage of them "panicking" while in the SUV. That was trying to secretly take them to a private address but H and the driver got funky and started trying to dodge traffic (not for footage honest) but he will have to scrub part of it due to them getting stopped by the police for dangerous driving. Then it will cut to them in the taxi and all the pap flashes and them "panicking". Get those street cams out and show us the truth not their dodgy truth.

Up until now I didn't think I could despise them anymore. The grift that keeps on giving 🤢🤢

Really fancy a greggs sausage roll for some reason 🤷😂😂
I’ve just shoved a greggs sausage roll in the oven for lunch! Great minds.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Not gonna happen @Nuttynana Just not gonna happen! NYers are very protective of their citizens/police force. The Gruesomes picked the wrong city to pull this tit!!
do hope you are right, my Daughter is in the Met Police which makes me very protective of other cops and just hope they give those cunts hell!!

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Why would a woman who loves attention and who loves being photographed for the media want to avoid being photographed?

Why would you not wear a seatbelt when your mother died in a car crash because she wasnt wearing a seatbelt?

Why would people who are obsessed with security leave a car driven by their paid for driver and get into a yellow cab driven by someone they don't know?

There are so many loopholes it's ridiculous.

They aren't even embarrassed!

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I don’t. They’ve gone too far. They staged a pap chase and everyone has railed against it having happened. They’ve fucked up.

the BIGGEST amount of loathing I’ve seen about this whole thing is that not one of them was wearing a seatbelt. That’s what ultimately killed his mother and Dodi.
They think they are above the law and that is not one of the main reason Diana died. But Mr Markle will change that narrative if asked.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.