Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Amiyaya

VIP Member
Amazing!!!!! Patrick Christys on GBNews 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 “it calls into question the credibility of any promise, a bit like Harry and Meghan markle when they continue to exaggerate the truth, it calls into question whether he will”

• Haha
Reactions: 23

Maggie Moggy

VIP Member
How come Hairys great great uncle, a King until he abdicated for ‘love’ and his American divorcee wife managed to live out their lives in relative obscurity in Paris after such a monumental upheaval without the RF. I know times were very different then, with press intrusion etc., and I know he had some very dodgy dealings before and during the war, but my point is, if one courts publicity like H&M do then they should roll with the punches. They had the opportunity to fuck off for good into oblivion but have chosen to live in the celebrity bubble so tough tits. Should have followed the example of his great, great uncle. They’ve got their 24 hours of headlines now but it’ll all be forgotten when the next juicy headline appears later, until we see the footage from Hairys phone on Netflix of course, the sole reason this scam was set up.
And the Windsors were always respectful to his family. They would have liked a reconciliation but the Queen Mum, who hated Wallis, saw to it that it didn't happen.

RogueRey

VIP Member
I've Nicky Campbell Radio 5 on and the bullshit some podcaster is selling about megs. Apparently they were in a limousine now.

• Haha
  • Wow

CELESTE CROCKETT

VIP Member
I have missed a lot but my question is why are they in a taxi?! They arrived in a convoy, nothing screams ‘look at me more’ than’s leaving in a taxi that doesn’t have tinted windows. It’s all so transparent and grubby.
Theres a bit of confusion
Initially reported they left in taxi
Then they left in SUV but changed to taxi after they stopped at precinct 19
But photos show them leaving in taxi as iniatlly reported
20230517_193147.jpg
h7abkk.jpg

moodykitten

It is interesting how many in the media pushed back as the day went on yesterday. I’m interested to see how this goes today. They’ll double down with some TMZ videos (perhaps selectively edited) and random witnesses on the sidewalk who were afraid they were going to get killed. *yawn*.

pencilpen

Genuinely woke up this morning and wasn't 100% whether I dreamt this or not (would be worrying to be dreaming about them to be fair) it's that absurd. I think they have gone too far and destroyed any chance of reinventing themselves and their 'careers' (whatever they are). Best bit is its all their own doing, they can't blame anyone else for this disgraceful lie and I am so glad those who stood to be judged for their actions in the lie have spoken the truth. Brilliant, just brilliant.

Also anyone else find the taxi driver really hot? 🤔

• Haha
  • Wow

Cocobaby09

VIP Member
Genuinely woke up this morning and wasn't 100% whether I dreamt this or not (would be worrying to be dreaming about them to be fair) it's that absurd. I think they have gone too far and destroyed any chance of reinventing themselves and their 'careers' (whatever they are). Best bit is its all their own doing, they can't blame anyone else for this disgraceful lie and I am so glad those who stood to be judged for their actions in the lie have spoken the truth. Brilliant, just brilliant.

Also anyone else find the taxi driver really hot? 🤔
Markled themselves, if you will.

• Haha