Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
I wonder if Meagain and her mother cooked this up between them and didn't tell Hazno what was going to happen, her mother has schemed in the past I think?
Didn't she do something with drugs or something? Disappeared for a while? Was a drug user and a drug dealer according to some reports .....

Reactions: 24

Shushex

VIP Member
Go to be those two/three idiots surely.
i am inclined to agree, this has her ozempic claws all over it. whether we like it or not, the WME has some very big names represented by them, i doubt they will sabotage their standing by engineering such a pathetic B movie plot.

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Don't worry Misan, be assured the cardboard boxes will suffer no long term trauma by their 'parents' being stuck in traffic jams in NYC for between 20 minutes to 2 hours. Lots of parents go through this every day.
Why did I just hear this song from the 80’s in my head…😆😆

• Haha
  • Heart

oogling

VIP Member
So they had 4 blacked out SUV's in their convoy and their security thought it was a great idea to squash the 3 of them into the back of a yellow cab with some unknown taxi driver. It's like something out of a slapstick movie.
I wish to fuck there is a video somewhere, that people can add the Benny Hill music to…fuck me these two are IMBECILES

Can some very clever person PLEASE do this to the Netflix farce with the poor delivery cyclist hehehehehehe

• Haha
  • Heart

neroli

VIP Member
No

Duchess of Edinburgh hosts garden party
Maybe Harry was upset that he hadn't been invited to this party....."I don't wanna be Forgotten!!!"

• Heart

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
Lovely Leilani of Barbados. They could end up in prison for 6 months!

While that would be lovely (and The Ginger Stain would have LOTS of new boyfriends!) I don’t see anything happening to them. Now, the Backgrid Boyz MAY get some kind of fine, but I do NOT foresee the Harkles being charged for anything. Sad, but true!

• Sick

DaisyDeluxe

VIP Member
The only problem is that the embarassment of the staged pap nonsense has massively distracted from the whole Hertzgate part at the start of the evening and the terrible fashion choices they both made too. It's also made sure that there has been no room for anybody to start asking where the flatpacks are or who's looking after them (yet again!). So although they've gone full nuclear on the pap thing, it's still a win for them by cleaning up the other headlines :(

It's also given Shouty Mos-Shogbamimu new ammo for her concerted mud-slinging, regardless of the underlying pap story being complete bullshit.
Be interesting to see the mental gymnastics when she accuses people like Eric Adams of being racists….

• Heart

mrs.darcy

VIP Member
GB news haven't called the 2 of them out as much as I thought they would, the presenters are quite measured in their comments. Mind Eamonn isn't on this morning, would love to have heard his take on all this 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Fangit

Chatty Member
I don’t. They’ve gone too far. They staged a pap chase and everyone has railed against it having happened. They’ve fucked up.

the BIGGEST amount of loathing I’ve seen about this whole thing is that not one of them was wearing a seatbelt. That’s what ultimately killed his mother and Dodi.
They think they are above the law and that is not one of the main reason Diana died. But Mr Markle will change that narrative if asked.

JAR21

VIP Member
We all know this is exactly what she wanted. If not, they could have sent out a couple of MPVs from the car park for the paps to follow and then taken the lift into the car park half an hour later and come out in more MPVs after the paps had gone.