Harry & Meghan #348 The Quean of People's Hertz

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
my bet is coming out about suffering from bulimia.

Reactions: 38
He looks like a 45 year old woman on her way to pick up her very, very naughty child from school.

I've been off of here because I've been working on stuff that has nothing to do with H&M. Saw this going down, had to check in and the thread did not disappoint!

Reactions: 38
I love true stories at bedtime so thank you for this Jon

Reactions: 28
The taxi driver has spoken. Basically, they’re fucking liars

I have missed a lot but my question is why are they in a taxi?! They arrived in a convoy, nothing screams ‘look at me more’ than’s leaving in a taxi that doesn’t have tinted windows. It’s all so transparent and grubby.

Reactions: 33
This!!!! That's their last card played!
No there’s still the Lindbergh baby scenario involving one or both of the flat packs to come oooh can’t wait to see the ‘missing’ posters. Wonder which version of doll they use and whos kid they borrow for that conundrum.

Reactions: 29
I am not sure which has been my favourite day yet, the day the excerpts from Spare Leaked, the day after South Park, the day The Cut interview came out or today.

Reactions: 39
Ken Lennox, Nils Graham...and Arnold, some of the best paparazzi back then actually employed by the media:

Yep, poor thing.

Reactions: 21
Backgrid releasing that info makes me feel like Meghan or her PR had asked Backgrid for the paps to catch the exit & Harry got scared & it’s backfired.
I can’t believe they published that statement so quickly disproving the claims. To call it near-catastrophic is mind blowing.

Reactions: 41
Fucking hell!
This is comedy gold!

if they make up a story like this, I absolutely believe that they would pretend and lie that they have two children together.

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.