Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Oh my sweet Jesus what is that. Some award ceremony- if she arrives all glammed up in ball gown it will be hilarious when you see what the rest are wearing
There are loads of random people arriving on the red carpet but I bet smegz will demand the whole area be cleared for her

• Haha
Reactions: 20

SlavaUkraini

VIP Member
Surely if H&M were dining with Cam and Benji, then they'd walk up to them not past them, which they clearly are doing...

If I meet my friends out and someone is outside the restaurant, I walk up to them and say hi, all go in together, I don't just walk past them.

Seriously does Meghan think we were born yesterday 🤢
I don't believe for a second that they were dining together unless I see a undoctored photo of Meg
hand feeding Cameron sashimi. I think they called Backgrid and the slebs just happened to be there. Benji's brother is married to Nicole Richie, I smell fresh BS! 💩 Maybe Katy & Orlando were there, too. And Nicole Sherzinger. Gwyneth is a class A nutjob Smeg can have; they can bond over fanny candles and taint yoga.
When they fall out consciously uncouple expect more drip drip drip. Hollywood deserves Hollywood; they'll be devoured then discarded once whomever gets done using them. Mutually beneficial grift is what HW & the media do best.

• Heart
Sorry this is blurry, but these beauties are SO fast! FINALLY the Hummingbirds have come to NC! I have waited for them to make their appearance and saw one in a tree yesterday, so I put my feeder out! Yay!! The ants 🐜 have found it, too! (Not sure about the Uncles 😆) View attachment 2169468
I'm Australian. As a small gel, prob about 5, I was reading a Joe Palooka comic. I have no idea why I was reading it because it wasn't the sort of thing I would choose to read, but I read anything that came across my path. No one probably even remembers Joe Palooka or even the word palooka.

Anyway, Joe Palooka's son was most concerned for his auntie when they were at the zoo and passed the anteater's enclosure. I puzzled over this for ages and couldn't get the joke. My mum had to explain it to me. That happened more decades ago than I care to remember, but it stuck in my mind for some reason.

Now I would just agree with Shaw and two countries separated by a common language.

• Haha

Bobble22

VIP Member
A baby has to be adopted in a surrogacy, too. It’s treated like any other adoption.

Unless the biological father is also the intended father, in which case he doesn’t have to adopt.

If the intended parents are a male/male couple where one is bio father, only one will adopt.

Even if gestational surrogacy (where the egg is not the surrogate’s, but from the intended mother) the intended mother still has to adopt the baby (in the UK)
My husbands father, for want of a better word, was born without anyone knowing who the father was, well, I hope his mother did, and when the mother married her new husband he adopted the child and she had to adopt him even though she’d given birth to him, she changed his name at the same time so that he had his step fathers name as his middle name.

• Wow

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
I don't know if this has been discussed before but why Archewell?

If meg is such a mad feminist and just Harry is making a career out of his spare hurt feelings, why name your foundation after the first born male heir and the "lesser" female "spare" gets.....what exactly?🤔 Maybe a career whining about how her brother is the favourite 🤣

I thought the name Archehole was registered before Aldi was born.
Didn't the gruesomes say Aldi was named after Archehole in an interview.

Reactions: 19

rowenagal

Chatty Member
"This may mean that the public body will be able to make the same decision again, so long as it does so in a lawful way"

So RAVEC or another public body could be forced to consider the security issue again but still come to the same decision which is a NO.

I agree Mr Palmer!
Go Robert Palmer! 😄
---
Yes I realised too late I was way behind the 8 ball
😂 Southern Hemisphere catching up!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Meemew

VIP Member
WME took her money and they’re laughing all the way to the bank! When the money is spent and they’ve found her nothing, they’ll happily wash their hands of her! I’m guessing once they’re done, no one else will touch her skanky ass, and we’ll start seeing ridiculous articles in shit publications that are on the cheap because that’ll be all she can afford. She has burned all her bridges. No one wants her toxicity. Just a hunch, but I believe she’s nearly at the end of her “royal” rope. I believe very soon she’s going to find herself in some truly serious trouble, and I am SO here for it!! 😁
Hurrah! *pops champagne* 🥂 🍾

• Haha

PurpleReign

Chatty Member
I just can’t pin down the connection and it bugs me! Why would a man who has never met either person have given them a plane ride and somewhere to stay?! It still really irks me!

I think D'Opra is the connection - I am sure I read somewhere that he is very much a christian man and his mum loves/loved the RF and particularly TLQ, so D'Opra who is a friend of his and sensed the $ in a pending interview asked him to put them up

• Heart

Doyouknowwhatimean

Chatty Member
This really grinds my gears
Kate Middleton
Its Catherine, Princess of Wales
Its like they try to put her down by doing this View attachment 2173971
If you're to believe Harry's conjecture from his book, he hints that C+C peddled 'kate' to the press as remember they didn't want another C monogram royal in the fold.
Years ago when PW and H went on radio one to speak about their mental health charity initiative, H was calling her 'Cath' which I'm not sure was serious or not.

wisebutwild

VIP Member
You’ll be pleased to hear then that after taking all the cheesy poofs from the special cupboard in the VIP lounge for my Eurovision party, I have restocked and there are plenty for everyone.
Noooooooooooooooooo

images-2.jpeg

And you 'Twiglet' suggesters ...... this is what I think about twiglets 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮

• Haha
  • Heart

Zippy2000

VIP Member
she's not winning the award she's buy it. As we know Royalty and people with any class, hand out awards they don't receive them.

She is a joke, this is all for her PR boost. We all see it for what it is, she continues to be a desperate wannabe. So bountiful and marvellously generous with her time with unfortunate people, but not for her own father and family she's dumped along the way .

It must be sad and exhausting to be MM , what she could have done what she could have achieved from her platform and POOF. she blew it for fame and fortune..... We see MM for what you are and you know it too..... ;) must really hurt
Same thing happened when she signed up with sunshine sucks a few months of puff posts etc then nothing of note becuase she is impossible to work with/for