Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

AudreyAnn

VIP Member
Does anyone remember a pic of Smeg with Scobie? on a boat I think cold weather as they were wearing coats???
We should send it to Piers to show how close he is with her.

Reactions: 20

Libbylulu

VIP Member
I think she's demanding people call her by her title as she knows it will piss off the RF.

Also why would Cameron Diaz be at that restaurant at the same time? Are her and Gwyneth represented by the same PR firm? Can't they just say no we don't want to do that? or perhaps they weren't aware the gruesomes would appear at the same time.
I thought they were allowed to keep the titles IF they didn’t use them. Or did I dream this?

• Haha
  • Heart

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Post coronation tension. All those that helped Camilla be Queen were not invited. A lot of her family were there. TB says Kate did not curtsey to her. Says there's tension between the Wales and Camilla

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry

Socklicker

Back when Meghan met Piers Morgan for drinks......
She wasnt well known here then, so why would he agree to meet with her?
What was in it for him?
pussypycvl.gif

With his connections he must've heard she was a hooker and was sniffing around Harold, him saying he was a fan of Suits was baloney.

He tried his luck at nailing some future royal kipper and got blown out.

• Haha

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
The RF might just have been duped like everyone else, even they aren’t allowed to see private medical records are they? If the gruesome‘s said, we’re pregnant, over time she looks pregnant then they produce a surrogate child, couldn’t they do all that without the RF knowing?
And then, don’t hate me, they could be their children that Meagain actually did give birth to and all this is just the idiots having fun at everyone’s expense?
Anything is possible with those two.
I just don’t see how you could manage going forward if the children don’t exist, I just don’t see it so no badge for me. Just my opinion of course.
This is similar to what pondered earlier up thread, relations are so bad, that the BRF didn't know Archie at all, so they could have been duped by child actors??

I also wonder if Harry has now confessed this to KC3?

It does seem a distance toward A&L is being created.

I think it would also be enough for William to cut all ties with Harry, as he knows how awful it will look to the RF, let alone the personal deception.

I think everything that H&M have done to William is AWFUL, but I don't think William would completely cut him off for it, especially if he knows H has MH issues.

Just my musings, tbh I don't know what to think. Just hope the truth will out.