Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tootlingalong

Chatty Member
thankyou for that , I must admit the lady who phoned was very sorry that i had been waiting so long and they are working hard to clear the backlog hense the extra clinics they are doing etc she did say tell the Dr EVERYTHING which i intend doing as have everything written down my mum said at least i am finally getting somewhere and hopefully i will be sorted out soon enough
Yes you must tell them everything and even though it may upset you while you are doing it they need to understand how critical to living your life the moving treatment forward is for you ❤ There are a lot is us patiently waiting for treatment but sometimes you do have to stamp your feet a tad to get your point across. It just can be so draining. Sending you blessings and good vibes @Zippy2000 ❤❤

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Ubu1uk

VIP Member
And like clockwork they are out being papped again, just to show Kate that they can knock her off the front pages.

It is amazing how they were rarely papped in the UK, I can't think of one pap photo of them in London or the Cotswolds, despite the sea of photographers supposedly waiting around every corner for them.
But none of these pictures hit the front pages in the UK and do they do it in the USA. Surely only the tabloids are publishing them now.

Reactions: 20

Bobble22

VIP Member
Maybe if the children aren't real, I don't think this by the way, then that is why they moved to the US. The chances of the children being seen is less likely and also aren't the rules about taking pictures of children in the US stricter than here?
If they'd stayed here there would have been a lot of questions asked by now about where the children are.

• Wow

SweetSummerChild

VIP Member
I thought the name Archehole was registered before Aldi was born.
Didn't the gruesomes say Aldi was named after Archehole in an interview.
Way to commodify your child! He didn’t even get a proper name of his own - just a modified version of the foundation’s!

I’m of the opinion that Ffarke exists but was born of a surrogate. The story that he’s Gonzo’s from before he got with Smeg is a possibility too. I think the second surrogate didn’t hand over NoLegs, and now the Gruesomes are stuck with the narrative that they have a daughter when they actually don’t.

• Sick
  • Heart

shellie

VIP Member
I thought the name Archehole was registered before Aldi was born.
Didn't the gruesomes say Aldi was named after Archehole in an interview.
I've seen a few people wonder if he was named Archie because it's more or less an anagram of Rachel. When it comes to those two, especially her, I wouldn't put anything past her.

• Wow
  • Heart

SkiesOfBlue

Chatty Member
Not sure what to make of this. Sounds like she has been given a home for her life - up North near her family. Wouldn’t she prefer that rather than in Windsor.

The Fail stirring again?
I think they all want AK47 gone from royal circles so I think a deal was cut contingent on her not writing another book. Probably a pay-off too. She knows too much.

• Heart

hiesenberg

I wonder if the gruesomes new pr agents found out that CD was at the restaurant and told the pair to get there quick smart.

Didn't the press in the time of old Hollywood give a few dollars to valet or busboys to let them know if any stars were at restaurants or hotels.
May be that's just from old movies I have seen.

Also I think the stars agents would ring the press if their star was waning.
Well that would certainly explain how she was dressed. Like skeletal hobo

• Haha
  • Heart