Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Happy Lady

VIP Member
Some top comments here 😁

[COLOR=%s]'He’s nothing without Shaggy'

'His week's work experience began at the Mirror's Hacking Department. Yeah! OK! Scoobie-Doo!'

'And on the second day he edited the newspaper
Omid's first name spelt backwards might suit him better'

'Omid Scobie — not one credible word comes out of his mouth, which is located just under his brown-nose obsequiously servicing H&M‘s derrières.'

'So in a week’s work experience he was taught how to hack a phone, given a list of celebrity phone numbers, told to listen to their voice mails, and on top of that a gobby editor, in front of him, a total stranger, confirmed he knew about the hacking of Minogue’s phone messages. Then Scabies kept all this a secret for 20 years, even apparently through Leveson, until he was called to give evidence on behalf of people he really doesn’t know. A squadron of pigs just flew past my windows'[/COLOR]

😂😂😂 A squadron of pigs 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

Chita

VIP Member
Back when Meghan met Piers Morgan for drinks......
She wasnt well known here then, so why would he agree to meet with her?
What was in it for him?

• Wow
  • Heart

Libbylulu

VIP Member
In the UK the parents have to legally adopt the baby as it was born to another woman despite whatever genetics, afaik.
Did we ever see Archie’s birth certificate?

my thinking is that there are children - it would be impossible to keep everyone around them silent or silenced! 😉 without the smallest ripple turning into a full blown tsunami. It would be the biggest news ever. Also they have to keep up the pretend children forever; school, college, marriage etc. it’s enough of a stress to kill you off or the humiliation of pretending you have children would kill you.

I do think they were born by surrogate though.

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
I just searched for Princess Anne's photos from her younger days and Lady Louise looks very similar to PA in 1970s.

They both have the same determined and confident look. As someone who struggled with confidence and was painfully shy in my teens, it makes me happy to see Lady Louise growing into a confident young woman.
University helped me to grow out of my shell and I think it might have helped her too.

I also find it heartwarming to see that Zara and Lady Louise have inherited Late Queen Elizabeth's love for horses. Prince William may inherit the crown but for me these ladies are as much important in keeping her legacy alive as he is! I will also include Princess Beatrice in this as she takes care of Y Bwthyn Bach (the little play house used by the gruesome two in their nutfix horror show).
Not Beatrice! She let the Harkles use it for a photo opportunity.

• Sick
  • Wow

Dooley Doo

VIP Member
I just watched this thanks for sharing. I can totally believe she’s already bullying WME staff and demanding that she be called Duchess. Is it just me or does the guy presenting sound like he’s saying Duchess of Sausages? I now cannot unhear it and it’s making my chuckle to myself 🤣

If the gruesomes get dump by WME and they can't go back to Sunshite Sux is there any other big named PR companies that will take them on as clients.

Chita

VIP Member
Laura Poirot posted this picture yesterday that was included in the Netflix documentary and at first I thought nothing was wrong with the image but having looked at it again the people in the picture look more like body doubles than Harry and Meghan.
That kissing one is not them.
Well, I dont think it is.

wisebutwild

VIP Member
It is the opinion on Twitter that Myra is the ILBW herself. She's apparently given herself away in the past by saying things/posting photos that couldn't possibly be from randoms. She has several Twitter and Instagram accounts to stir the 💩 with
---

Mine too ☹🤣
These postal workers have a lot to answer for. Here's yours @The Tipsy Titian ...... flat packers unite!
69E9CC39-BAFA-4483-AC55-8FA567C94281.jpeg