Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoubleOld

VIP Member
I'm sick to death of cheesy puffs and twiglets are vile. It's about time we had Pringles!
Ooooooh - If I make VIP I'll bring the Pringles! 👋

And Little Debbie snacks. Yum. 🧁

It'll be a gift. From my country to yours. ;)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
And yet the Harkles and their Aspen Institute are targeting misinformation in the media….do they have an exemption or something?
Yep. The same one that lets him and his Ho take private jets even if they have to go from one room to another, while the rest of the world needs to stop breathing to save the Earth. Lets his truth be different from and more valid than the truth. Allows him to invade other people's privacy and his own privacy while demanding privacy for himself. And so on and so forth 🤭

Entitled leaking asshole.

• Haha

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Wonder if Piers will mention anything about this tonight. Maybe not as ongoing court case, and he didn't say s word last Thursday

Tootlingalong

Chatty Member
I looked up last year's pics. It was all a bit 'Ripple Of Hope'-type stuff. That sort of level.

A few attendees seemed to be in evening dress, others more casual.

I wonder what Catherine outfit Smeg will try (and fail) to outdo. Ripple of Hope was that white off-the-shoulder thing that looked like a sheet, wasn't it? Straight after Catherine's off-the-shoulder Earthshot dress.

Perhaps we'll get a pseudo-Corrie look. White frock, blue cape and some kind of floral thing on head.
Maybe something 43% Nigerian or an upside down Ukrainian flag?

• Haha

Cat Eyez

VIP Member
The RF would have a job proving they were in the dark. They're like the Borgias, secretive and powerful with spies everywhere and they know everything. They must have seen the press photos of the slipping, inflating, wobbling moonbump of all shapes and sizes. The baby that the babyshower was for vanished from its mother's tummy when she went out at night with her pimp, and reappeared inflated the next day.
Of course nobody said a word.

The RF never saw Fark before the Harkles left for Canada, yet they sent an imposter to South Africa to meet Tutu in September when Fark was supposed to be 4 months old but was at least twice that age. "Archie's Royal Tour!". 😂 Senior working Royals they were. Royal Circus more like, cheap accommodation on fire and hiding from security by moving out to a different hotel as the oversized Fark had been returned to her parents.

Of course the Harkles were difficult and secretive from the outset, as what should have been a happy occasion for the family and the public was in fact a greedy and unlawful scam to make money.

The RF can't hide behind medical confidentiality and give them titles in the LoS. If the children want secrecy and privacy, remove them from the RF altogether, that would be fine for us the public. Those entitled to take the Throne should be real people, not ghosts, and the RF has a duty to be honest.

The idea that Crazy Harry would die on the hill of his children's privacy, that without his noble intervention the Ho would have merched them to the hilt, is a joke. Harry has demanded and got titles and LoS places, while at the same time securing from the RF exemption from proof of life or proof of eligibility for the huge privileges the "children" hold. The Palace and the Harkles have got it both ways.

Not privacy, secrecy. This is illegal and they all know it, and this is making Chuck ill. The Harkles have aged him just as they aged his parents. The rot will stop at William and Catherine though as the Harkles have nothing on them.
I do love your posts Cinny 😘

• Heart

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Exactly this. I remember seeing photos of a heavily pregnant Catherine, with Louis I think, in a supermarket car park putting her own shopping in the boot. A protection officer was standing by her car and people were outraged that he wasn't helping her. It wasnt his job to do that, he was protecting her, as he should be.
Exactly.

Also wasn't there a photo of Harry going into a tv interview after Waaaaaaah was published and a security guy was carrying some type of gun in his hands. 😳

• Wow

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
Why is AK47 helping to load a mattress into a white van.?
I would have expected her to use a removal firm as she is moving a whole house full of stuff a long way

• Wow
Reactions: 21

jkroche95

VIP Member
Both are fake, Aldi’s as well.
I spotted about four entries on it, which is just not right, including the order of their names and their places of birth.
And as for their ‘occupation’ 🤣 it’s fucking laughable, Princess of the United Kingdom 🤣
Yeah my arse.
Catherine's occupation is princess of the united kingdom on G, C and L's birth certificates too

Mollywobbles

VIP Member
I think his expectation to be able to pay for security just shows that he takes his privilege for granted and doesn't recognise how much being a member of the RF afforded him. I don't mean just monetary wise, but access to everything else and being able to do certain things that civvys no matter how much money they have can't. Its what he wanted though right?
Supposing it was agreed that he could pay for security….could he afford it?
I don’t think it’s likely to happen but I wonder what the daily rate would be, plus expenses, travel costs, etc.

Libbylulu

VIP Member
He'd had a stroke but she still wanted, and was proud of her dad to walk her down the aisle. Smeg is nothing like her. Diana would never have treated her dad like that.
However, Diana and her mother fell out badly and hadn’t made up before she (Diana) died - Frances Shand Kydd didn’t approve of the men in her life.

• Wow

Maleficent50

VIP Member
I think there is a Farchie, through surrogacy – down to TW not actually wanting children or to give birth and convincing Harrold that it would be OK as ‘all the celebs do it’, both too thick to check or realise the rules and repercussions within the RF/LoS - hence all the bullshit about racism and not getting ‘prince’ title. The decision came from TW and Sparry to use the prince/princess title from when PC became KC so again all this ‘no title’ given was bullshit and they knew it.

I don’t believe there is a Lillibucks, again may have started as surrogacy but then went wrong somewhere down the line.

I think they both have lost interest in the ‘children’ because the happy family has not worked out for them which is why we never see them for poignant photo’s. TW never came across as maternal and in fact had a pregnancy clause in her prenup with Trevor, so I don’t think she ever intend to have children but does see them as a merching opportunity and a way of being forever linked with the RF regardless of their relationship – which again I don’t believe she ever saw this as long term.

There was absolutely no reason not to have the child/children over here throughout the weeks they were here for TLQ funeral, neither of them is at school so what was the excuse? considering the amount of times they jet around either one of them could have gone an got them but they didn't - why?
Hold up - pregnancy clause in the pre nip with Trevity Trev?? Wow. I didn’t know that - any deets? 😳

• Wow
  • Heart