Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mancunian

VIP Member
I might be being very naive but if the celeb pays the pr company then they are working for the celeb so why do people think the pr company can tell celebs when and where to be, surely the celeb can just say no
Or ... the PR company know the restaurants favoured by famous people in that area. They tell the client to turn up on a certain night and be sure of being there at the same time as someone famous.

Reactions: 22

BlinkyBill

VIP Member
AGC Blind -
172. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 05/14 **2**
The photos were staged. If you were allowed to take them and then sell them, you would do anything to protect that and say whatever they told you to say. It makes zero sense to constantly stalk the alliterate one and hope that once every three or four months you actually get paid if she deigns to leave her house. Meghan Markle (Meghan Markle debuts new hair transformation and looks Kate Middleton-inspired) (Meghan, Harry go on fun outing with Gwyneth Paltrow, Cameron Diaz for the first time after Charles’ Coronation) (Harry & Meghan Grab Sushi, Pregnancy Rumors Seeming Debunked)

• Haha

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
For all his faults, his legs took him on long marches for the rights of his fellow countrymen. Her legs probably won't take her to the next room. At least not without stumbling about. He was emaciated due to age, imprisonment and hunger strikes for the rights of his fellow countrymen. She steals essential medicines from people who actually need it.

So many curses at her, directly or indirectly. We need to see more of a self-markling ASAP.

• Heart

knoddle

VIP Member
In Harrys case for Security, he states he is willing to pay for it.
So..........why not just pay for security?
Why go to court at all.

So many questions.
For Big Willy and liitle haz, it's all about the sausages, Why did William have get more sausage than harold? IT'S NOT FAIR MUMMY!!!! If William has it, harold wants it-from sausages to multi million pound weddings, to securridy.

1684250762188.png

• Haha
  • Heart

Doyouknowwhatimean

Chatty Member
I know right!
It makes no sense
William and Catherine have clearly come to a deal with the media which suits them and the public. The children have a normal albeit privileged childhood.
There arent even any when they've spotted out with the children
So they dont leave the house with them which is horrible for the kids
Or
There are no kids living with them
There was a story a few years back about Catherine shopping with the kids for Halloween outfits in Sainsburys and a member of the public being told to delete photos from their phone which is completely understandable.

M+H in Montecito, I'm still sure 99% of Americans wouldn't know who they were if they saw them, they aren't that well known. The only time I've ever heard of them being spotted in public without paps is via DeuxMoi which is basically a paid publicist foghorn at this point.

• Heart

ChaoticArtist

VIP Member
Yes, because it's actually an ad feature that the organisations are being unethical in not identifying as such. Ad features are officially paid for, identified as such and published unedited.

They're trying to make these look like press releases at the most. Press releases are considered to be more credible because they are part of the 'news', but are mostly published mostly unedited to avoid liability. Some online organisations clarify that they've used syndicated (distribution method, could include original news article, feature, press release etc) material and not changed anything except the headline. This is done to fit the space/editorial requirements.

Lots of difference between what is supposed to be done and how things are actually done. And the Gruesomes are taking full advantage of that.

Shushex

VIP Member
If we all hang on long enough we will be sure to see Queen Kate Middleton one day....:D
well they still call QC by her first husband's name. not even bother to return her to maiden name. did she have her surname reverted by poll? or did she take Charles' surname when they married? the royal surnames or what are they called are very confusing. William is Wales, his kids were Cambridge until recently, when the time comes, only George will keep the Wales surname.

edit: when Andrew dies, does the York name go to Charlotte automatically? or does it go to Louis? edit again: that's assuming Charles is more likely to die before Andrew bc he is a decade older, isn't he?

Shemakesmemad

VIP Member
I just think that compared to other pictures that we have seen of her in the past she looks quite unhealthy, has lost a lot of weight and looks like a totally different person.
Maybe Haz has had me one those customised sex robot dolls commissioned

• Haha
  • Heart
Laura Poirot posted this picture yesterday that was included in the Netflix documentary and at first I thought nothing was wrong with the image but having looked at it again the people in the picture look more like body doubles than Harry and Meghan.
Piss poor body doubles at that 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
absolutely spot on - it may actually be in the wiki?
Yes, it was discussed in previous threads because the first stories of course about AK moving had headlines almost suggesting that Charles had physically flung her out on the streets. 🙄

Meemew

VIP Member
I wonder if the gruesomes new pr agents found out that CD was at the restaurant and told the pair to get there quick smart.

Didn't the press in the time of old Hollywood give a few dollars to valet or busboys to let them know if any stars were at restaurants or hotels.
May be that's just from old movies I have seen.

Also I think the stars agents would ring the press if their star was waning.
It’s such an obvious, desperate and short sighted strategy - and already (per Caribbean Prince) we’ve had a denial issued by Paltrow. CRINGE!

Cameron must be raging - unless she’s been given a bung! 💰

A-listers will avoid them even more now!

• Heart

PurpleReign

Chatty Member
Hold up - pregnancy clause in the pre nip with Trevity Trev?? Wow. I didn’t know that - any deets? 😳
This is just one article - amazing how she suddenly wants to be mother earth with Sparry

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Who’sYerDaddy

VIP Member
It is becoming even more obvious that Baroness Bruck is a Harkles fan as they have retweeted various tweets that are criticising William and Catherine and here are some examples of what they have retweeted.

If I’m not mistaken, I read somewhere (on someone’s Twitter page,) that she had handed over and/or sold her account to someone. I’m not on the Bird site, so not certain how that works, but apparently she, as BB, is not posting as herself anymore.

• Wow

LadyMuck

VIP Member
Thanks for new thread and fab title.

Re Ms birthday, that's interesting as I thought it was found to be correct previously by someone online

Bobble22

VIP Member
Yes, I also agree with this @Chita because it all seems to tie together and makes sense.

But what I can't get my head around is why the royal family continued the charade once they realised the lies being told. This is massive, and when it does come out, there will be a lot of questions to be answered; not least Haz needs time in therapy to sort himself out.
How do we know that the RF knew about it?

• Wow

VioletButterfly

VIP Member
Lol. It was the Skin Flute. I ran a search for jazz flute, and found these 2 comments.
IMG_7995.jpeg

Then on a hunch, I tried SKIN FLUTE and got these.
IMG_7994.jpeg

@Churchill’s Ghost Saturday (prob the one thought to be Jazz) and mine back at Christmas. Lol.

• Haha
  • Heart