Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen this?

She can expect all she wants! The RF have shown they won’t be blackmailed.

No Smegs at Corrie
No kids in Corrie
3rd row Harry
No robes/uniform
No balcony
No Happy birthday Ffarke (lol)
SWEET FANNY ADAMS

• Heart
Reactions: 58
both hysterically funny and deluded all in one article 😂 is this the new PR team slant?

We all know what she'd have worn, a white version of this probably
FOTO_20230513_090457.jpg

---
Honestly, I have no idea now if people who are posting these comments or writing the gushing articles in the paper are genuine or just taking the piss
Or paid a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
We don't know where anything comes from, but it's in all the press. We're unable to verify sources so it's difficult to know what is true and what is spin, and this is deliberate so we don't know where we stand.
The 30-minute visit by H to BP was odd, while the Royals were "busy with the Coronation". We don't know where that report came from either.
Contrary to what we are told, I bet he had several conversations with KC.
I think he wasn't pictured arriving back in L.A. because he went to SF instead, where he has a Better.Up apartment and a girlfriend, allegedly. He's like a ghost, an orange Pimpernel popping up in London to hack at the press and then disappearing, flying under the radar by private jet.
It's difficult to know what to believe, but if there was a party H will have arrived too late anyway even if he'd gone home. Maybe with Fark so well validated now, Minge doesn't feel she needs to bother so much any more and can post photos of herself instead, again wearing Diana's Cartier watch.
We might get some photos tomorrow of birthday boy.
The whole ‘sourcing’ issue is a mess. Magazines have these weird anonymous sources that feed stories about celebrities/royals etc. Nothing is evidenced, there is just a ‘line’ given. This is then interpreted and padded out with background, previous ‘sourced’ stories and any on the record quotes that are relevant to create the story, plus loads of imagined feelings etc.

There are instances when the line given couldn’t be further from the truth - as an example, I believe the week Jen Aniston had her at-home wedding/blessing to Justin Theroux, some of the mags were running a ‘Heartbroken Jen’ story saying they had split up.

As the RF are known for rarely intervening, it’s easy for ‘sources’ to make this stuff up. Then it just gets repeated everywhere.

Basically it’s just a load of bollocks and not worth investing any energy in. I would love it if the RF refuted more stories, especially all the trash leaked by Smegs, but they would literally have no time to do anything else!

• Heart
Reactions: 39
There’s an 1892 Music Hall song called ‘My Old Dutch’ , starting ‘ We’ve been together now for 40 years…..’
Thank you for 🥰 Took me right back. I remember our dad singing this and it reminded me of when we would watch The Good Old Days on telly. Our dad loved that …… Gosh I’m showing my age 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I agree he wouldn't have to pay a penny, but I guess it depends on how may skeletons in the closet he has to support covering up? - but as is well known a blackmailer is rarely satisfied with one payout and KC should pay heed to this
I feel like Smegs has plenty skeletons of her own. ☠

Reactions: 38
Seeing all the photos of the stoat and Chelsy again I can't help but notice how happy and relaxed he looks with her. Unlike photos of him and the ILBW 😏

Reactions: 45
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I guess she can expect all she likes, doesn't mean it's going to happen. Unless she's using the children (if they exist) as a bargaining chip 🤔
It's going to be interesting to see if the stoat pays maintenance for imaginary/someone else's kids or if he finally comes out and admits the truth. There are no kids

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I’ve never heard anyone referred to directly as just Duchess. They might talk about them as The Duchess but only somewhere like downtown abbey where there’s only one they are referring to. You’re supposed to use the term of address your grace. Like you’d call a knight sir, or the king your majesty.

Meghan probably doesn’t know this though.
I’ve heard people be referred to as ‘the Duchess‘ when they were … erm…how to be polite…erm, older rather ‘up themselves’ mmm, lower class people who are in a pub/bar environment, as a landlady…think Peggy Mitchell in the Costa Del Sol scenario!

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.