Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not sure that I believe this, I have seen a similar comment a few times now about how she insist on people using her title - I can most certainly believe that she would want it, but what I cant understand is why people would actually do this is an country where titles have no meaning or standing - are people really that stupid they would give into this two bit Z list mattress actress?

Hell, even I wouldn't use her title if ever I saw her face to face and I am British

I would take great glee in pretending I had absolutely no idea who she was, all innocent-like.

Reactions: 28
Does anyone remember the rumour about a baby stoat being born 9 months after Harold’s Las Vegas shenanigans?
I know he's known here as 'Stoat'. I don't like it as I happen to like stoats and think they're extremely cute 🙈🙈🙈

*gets her coat and leaves...... 🏃🏽‍♀️🚪*

Screenshot_20230513_004237_Google.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 58
Sorry for my mangled posts, tattle doesn't seem to like android phones at the moment. I was trying to post this picture, but it got mixed up in another tattler's post. Anyhoo, this is called Ugly Duchess.
download.jpeg.jpg

look at the nose!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Yeah, apparently she phones up USA politicians and says "Hi, it's Meghan" as if a) they would know who she was; and b) hoping that one day they will say "oh she was so lovely, she was like "just call me Meghan" albeit she bloody will not give up the Duchess title will she?!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
here duchess sit duchess stay good girl here’s a nice treat for such a good dog😎😎😎🤣🤣🤣🤭🤭🤭
when I was a child my grandparents had 2 dogs the white male Was named Duke and the black female was named Duchess 😎😎😆🤣
We’ve had a Duchess (German Shepherd) and, years later, a Basset hound named Duke.
:coronation::coronation:

• Heart
Reactions: 26
yes, it's appalling that female predatory antics are still written off as "any schoolboy dreams of shagging his teacher". well, when i was 16, my friends and i had a transference crush on our 23 years old IT teacher, only because all the other staff were with one foot in the pensioning paperwork. we used to flirt with him full throttle and act like proper little cunts. but were he do any move, we would have castrated him then and there.

it's awful and criminal. and should be treated so, no matter the sex or "gender".

poor lad, our prof, he was a true professional. i hope he got his PhD and moved up the academia ladder.
She reminds me of that American teacher who started sleeping with her student when he was 12. Because they ended up married and had kids, far too many people said they were obviously meant to be together. More than once I have called someone out for it, saying, they didn't fall in love....she groomed the guy then when he had the courage to finally leave, she emotionally blackmailed him into going back to her. If it was the other way about and it was a male teacher and a 12-year-old girl everyone would be rightly disgusted yet with her it's...you have to make allowances as she had mental illness issues...so have I as have many others who know you can't use mental health/illness as an excuse to do what you want to. What she did was sick and she should have got a lot longer for it. This Tessa or whatever she is called isn't much better. He might have been older but he was still a student under her care and she took advantage of that and should have been jailed, not sitting there like her tit doesn't stink and calling out people like she is so much better than them....rant over lol.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Whoops!!! This is what should have happened.. but Chelsy was very wise to walk away.. This will be the ultimate breakdown the witch will ever have. Watch out for the earth quake montcito. (Apologies if it’s been posted already I’ve not caught up yet)
IMG_7362.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I was really surprised about a lot of negative posting that I was reading about the Prince and Princess of Wales. just negative posts in general. Peoples seemed in a really bad mood. Then I got some big hate over comments that I made with Meagin staged hike pap shots and her Ozempic weight loss trying to compete with Catherine

Then I realized I was in the Royal family thread and not H&M thread by mistake. Boy those people over there are really unhappy and seem bitter . . Glad to be back here where people tell you to go to hell and you’re happy to go because everybody else like you be there too

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61
I'm not convinced KC3 toasted Aldi , I think it was written he toasted (paraphrasing ). "those that can't be with us today " so could be a nod to HMTQ/ Philip lost family members but including those who couldn't come due to slimmed down corrie ? I'm not sure he would have toasted his absent grandchildren, 'wherever you are" it doesn't sound right to me.
Also, TW would have been all over it like a rash pounding out the PR about how KC3 misses Aldi and Lidl but all he needs to do is issue an apology and they'll all be one big happy family again

Yes I think it would of been the people that were not invited because of the whole slimmed down coronation.
But it would of been more to do with him missing his Mamma (HMQEII) and Pappa (PP) (have I remembered correctly). That's how I thought about it.

Where did the wishing Aldi a happy birthday come from was it Scabie poo or one of the gruesomes pet media outlets. One media house releases something and then they all just print the same thing.

Reactions: 33
Still makes me laugh - throws all that tit from afar and all billy big bollocks, but pathetic when face to face with elegance and class - silly cow
View attachment 2164073
I have looked and looked but can’t find where she pushed the chairs out of the way to cut the line. I love this rude Meagain videos.
---
As much as I think Charles deserves to be King and I love the royal family, but I certainly don't want to see a succession of doddering old Kings shuffling towards the crown. Part of me thinks he should have abdicated in favour of William and lived out the rest of his life as the longest serving PoW ever. By the time he dies, George would hopefully be old enough to be a nice PoW and we'd have youngish attractive monarchs. Beatrix stood aside for Willem in the Netherlands, that seems to have worked out well
I’ve been afraid to say this. Watching the Coronation they seemed so frail and old.
I haven’t seen much modernization. I think he should have been a support for William and enjoy some deserved time in semi retirement.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Yes I think it would of been the people that were not invited because of the whole slimmed down coronation.
But it would of been more to do with him missing his Mamma (HMQEII) and Pappa (PP) (have I remembered correctly). That's how I thought about it.

Where did the wishing Aldi a happy birthday come from was it Scabie poo or one of the gruesomes pet media outlets. One media house releases something and then they all just print the same thing.
We don't know where anything comes from, but it's in all the press. We're unable to verify sources so it's difficult to know what is true and what is spin, and this is deliberate so we don't know where we stand.
The 30-minute visit by H to BP was odd, while the Royals were "busy with the Coronation". We don't know where that report came from either.
Contrary to what we are told, I bet he had several conversations with KC.
I think he wasn't pictured arriving back in L.A. because he went to SF instead, where he has a Better.Up apartment and a girlfriend, allegedly. He's like a ghost, an orange Pimpernel popping up in London to hack at the press and then disappearing, flying under the radar by private jet.
It's difficult to know what to believe, but if there was a party H will have arrived too late anyway even if he'd gone home. Maybe with Fark so well validated now, Minge doesn't feel she needs to bother so much any more and can post photos of herself instead, again wearing Diana's Cartier watch.
We might get some photos tomorrow of birthday boy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.