Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was really surprised about a lot of negative posting that I was reading about the Prince and Princess of Wales. just negative posts in general. Peoples seemed in a really bad mood. Then I got some big hate over comments that I made with Meagin staged hike pap shots and her Ozempic weight loss trying to compete with Catherine

Then I realized I was in the Royal family thread and not H&M thread by mistake. Boy those people over there are really unhappy and seem bitter . . Glad to be back here where people tell you to go to hell and you’re happy to go because everybody else like you be there too
This made me laugh. I’m on the Royal Family thread and found it very negative against the RF of late. There used to be very informative posts on royals and history. I found this thread during the Coronation and feel at home 😊

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
We don't know where anything comes from, but it's in all the press. We're unable to verify sources so it's difficult to know what is true and what is spin, and this is deliberate so we don't know where we stand.
The 30-minute visit by H to BP was odd, while the Royals were "busy with the Coronation". We don't know where that report came from either.
Contrary to what we are told, I bet he had several conversations with KC.
I think he wasn't pictured arriving back in L.A. because he went to SF instead, where he has a Better.Up apartment and a girlfriend, allegedly. He's like a ghost, an orange Pimpernel popping up in London to hack at the press and then disappearing, flying under the radar by private jet.
It's difficult to know what to believe, but if there was a party H will have arrived too late anyway even if he'd gone home. Maybe with Fark so well validated now, Minge doesn't feel she needs to bother so much any more and can post photos of herself instead, again wearing Diana's Cartier watch.
We might get some photos tomorrow of birthday boy.
I agree with you cinny, I think H is is in regular contact with KC. The powers that be wouldn't let us know anything closer to the truth. It's down to regular sleuths that find snippets and go with it.
---
There are more pictures inside. It's going to be a fabulous weekend.

This is a longer version

View attachment 2166179

I knew the press were saving this line "We Three Kings" for something special.

I want to see the picture in HD.

And I really hope there is one of The King and the Wales family.
Me too 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 25
This made me laugh. I’m on the Royal Family thread and found it very negative against the RF of late. There used to be very informative posts on royals and history. I found this thread during the Coronation and feel at home 😊
I know what you mean. I used to be on the fence about M&H. I didn't hate them but I didn't particularly like them either so when people started to call them out, I stayed neutral but bit by bit, I started to notice the contradictions that they spouted. When I did start to question stuff on sites, I got the whole 'You are clearly racist' crap from the same people who thought POC should automatically side with her because she was also mixed race until it got to the stage I had enough. I first came across this site when I was looking up about Jesy Nelson flopping. I had heard of Tattle and naively believed the whole 'It's full of trolls with no life' crap some seem to spout but it didn't take long to realize this was utter bullshit. Because of past history, I was reluctant to post in the M&H thread and for a while just read stuff until I realized I wasn't gonna be divebombed by everyone like I did when I went on Celebitch even if it was an opinion not everyone agreed with.

• Heart
Reactions: 60
I know what you mean. I used to be on the fence about M&H. I didn't hate them but I didn't particularly like them either so when people started to call them out, I stayed neutral but bit by bit, I started to notice the contradictions that they spouted. When I did start to question stuff on sites, I got the whole 'You are clearly racist' crap from the same people who thought POC should automatically side with her because she was also mixed race until it got to the stage I had enough. I first came across this site when I was looking up about Jesy Nelson flopping. I had heard of Tattle and naively believed the whole 'It's full of trolls with no life' crap some seem to spout but it didn't take long to realize this was utter bullshit. Because of past history, I was reluctant to post in the M&H thread and for a while just read stuff until I realized I wasn't gonna be divebombed by everyone like I did when I went on Celebitch even if it was an opinion not everyone agreed with.
I was also a lurker for quite a while before I joined, being a little more neutral but slowly and surely I saw through her until one day her behaviour sparked utter outrage inside me and I had to share it in a space which I knew would understand. I’m thankful to have found this place and it’s tattlers even if I don’t post that often.

I always find it ironic that poc or certain ’genders’ are supposed to support someone just because they are the same. What was it Martin Luther King said about ‘not being judged by the colour of the skin but by the content of their character.‘ They seem to skip over that bit.

• Heart
Reactions: 68
I always find it ironic that poc or certain ’genders’ are supposed to support someone just because they are the same. What was it Martin Luther King said about ‘not being judged by the colour of the skin but by the content of their character.‘ They seem to skip over that bit.
Yes this! So many people seem to be so hard of thinking these days! 🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 40
KC3 wouldn't have to pay a penny
I agree he wouldn't have to pay a penny, but I guess it depends on how may skeletons in the closet he has to support covering up? - but as is well known a blackmailer is rarely satisfied with one payout and KC should pay heed to this

• Wow
Reactions: 33
KC3 wouldn't have to pay a penny
Wtf has KC3 got to do with Markle and Hazno's divorce?

ps. If you want to watch a good film about divorce and divorce laws pertaining to California I really recommend 'Marriage Story' with Scarlett Johansson and Adam Driver. Really good (and a bit uncomfortable). 🧐

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I have never seen a stoat before and I see what you mean. Harold has never been this cute.
Stoats are adorable. We've got one in our back garden.

IMO Hazza looks more like this these days. Some of the WA pics last weekend, with the sparse fronds and the faces he was pulling, were rapidly heading towards "separated-at-birth" territory.

The description, about being hairy and blob-like, and appearance not being its only odd trait, seems particularly apt. :p

Screenshot_20230513-081125_kindlephoto-677508271.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
So I see elsewhere that Divorce Watch has well and truly been activated. Tbh this is why I’ve been here from the beginning, so lemme take a seat 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 74
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.