Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember the rumour about a baby stoat being born 9 months after Harold’s Las Vegas shenanigans?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I don't think he toasted Archie at all. This was a private lunch so where did the report come from. The last line here makes more sense and that he did toast the people who weren't there (like his late mother and father) It only takes one paper to print a false story and then everyone else picks it up.
Some older Pom pics from 2020/21 I leave here before catching up in a bit 😀💖 x ...

View attachment 2166265

View attachment 2166263
Thank you for these pics. Loveky ti chuckle over while waiting for Mr.Butterfly to get home.<3

• Heart
Reactions: 28
😂😂 Yeah but mugs smashing into their mugs. Wow. 😂

Urdu, at least the kind I've heard spoken, is closer to Hindi than Persian. Hindi and Urdu developed together, so not a big surprise.

Well, whatever the language, the Gruesomes are cunts in all of them 😂
we are derailing this big time!

oh boy. wish i didn't have some Lambrusco. not TIGnanello (pronounced tiniyanello, mind) because i've gone full linguistics, which i'm obsessed with. Urdu is closer to Hindi than any other language written in Arabic alphabet. Pakistan was part of the historical "Raj" (i hope i'm not being insulting), they only separated from main India based on "religious" motives (i won't delve). since Pakistan does identify as a Muslim country, it comes to reason they would adopt the Arabic alphabet, so it's easier to read the Quran, which is the de-facto constitution of every Arabic and Muslim country, no matter how many crystal Towers of Babel they have.

anyhow. the Urdu Arabic alphabet is adapted and closer to the Persian one, because of certain phonetics in both languages that don't have an Arabic language counterpart, like "p" or "v". or the absence of certain very specific Arabic phonemes like the throat bending guttural (literally) h (Aich) "ح", the other guttural (literally) vowel-consonant "ع" (Ain) which serves as a very peculiar accentuation of the following vowel, or the unique "ddhadh" "ض", the (again) guttural D exclusive to the Arabic language.

myself, and any classical Arabic speaker, can easily read Persian and Urdu correctly, but we can only understand the borrowed words, not the sentence structure or meaning.

back to our monteshitos: in Arabic, bleep is "cus". so when people be inviting me for cuscus, i go telling them: "are you feeding me bleep squared?"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
we are derailing this big time!

oh boy. wish i didn't have some Lambrusco. not TIGnanello (pronounced tiniyanello, mind) because i've gone full linguistics, which i'm obsessed with. Urdu is closer to Hindi than any other language written in Arabic alphabet. Pakistan was part of the historical "Raj" (i hope i'm not being insulting), they only separated from main India based on "religious" motives (i won't delve). since Pakistan does identify as a Muslim country, it comes to reason they would adopt the Arabic alphabet, so it's easier to read the Quran, which is the de-facto constitution of every Arabic and Muslim country, no matter how many crystal Towers of Babel they have.

anyhow. the Urdu Arabic alphabet is adapted and closer to the Persian one, because of certain phonetics in both languages that don't have an Arabic language counterpart, like "p" or "v". or the absence of certain very specific Arabic phonemes like the throat bending guttural (literally) h (Aich) "ح", the other guttural (literally) vowel-consonant "ع" (Ain) which serves as a very peculiar accentuation of the following vowel, or the unique "ddhadh" "ض", the (again) guttural D exclusive to the Arabic language.

myself, and any classical Arabic speaker, can easily read Persian and Urdu correctly, but we can only understand the borrowed words, not the sentence structure or meaning.

back to our monteshitos: in Arabic, bleep is "cus". so when people be inviting me for cuscus, i go telling them: "are you feeding me bleep squared?"
Combine a couple of quotes/what would have been multiple posts - nice way to keep thread clean ☺

My meds have kicked in so I'm very fuzzy right now, but yes to all. The Partition was closer to home than I would like to admit, so the political-religious reasons I am fairly well versed in. My brain is just always too foggy to recall the specifics. Had a Hindi/Sanskrit teacher who was very fond of delving into the origins of languages, so this is a topic very familiar to me. You've brought up some very nice memories 💕

I don't want to sit for the exam otherwise I've been thinking of joining the Urdu Adab classes for a while. Maybe the Fall session, if Sir feels up to taking classes then.

Re cuscus 😂😂😂 OMG bleep squared halwa 🤮😂😂

Speaking of tongues, it really irritates me how much Smegs has hers out at times. I know at least a couple of girls/women, who, in their thirties now, still can't take a single photo with their tongues hanging out. I feel like throwing a pair of animated tongs at them 🤦

How does all that tongue sticking out go with the sultry seductress/high-powered Duchess/sophisticated supermodel personas that she thinks that she has? Like how does any of it compute in her mind? Does she think that she's all that, but still a goofy girl-next-door at heart?

It's soooo stupid.

I'd forgotten about the pics from Charles' birthday until I saw them again recently. She's such a pathetic idiot.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
So TRG days In Touch Weekly is pushing a story that Smeg is expecting another moonbump. Yawn. Fake news BC this is all they have. Lies lies and more lies.

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I’m sorry @tobehonest My finger slipped and I cut off where I absolutely agreed, no birthday toast to the Flstpack.

Plus, I think @Cinnamon.girl posted thst the RF are Flatpackers! (If we jewel up the Badge, do you think they’d like the RF edition? And do you think The Princess Royal reads Tattle?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Harry & Meghan #247 - Millie Mac asked if you were OK you Markled her anyway

Drip drip drip
since receipts are out 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Anyone seen this?

😄😄 she won't get duck-all 😄😄 she's married to a man with feet of clay

HRH The Princess Royal stopped him getting his Mother's money because she saw RIGHT THROUGH that cheap old hoe , from the start

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50
😄😄 she won't get duck-all 😄😄 she's married to a man with feet of clay

HRH The Princess Royal stopped him getting his Mother's money because she saw RIGHT THROUGH that cheap old hoe , from the start
I know. duck this is going to be good and Schofield on the cusp of being outed. I’m here for it 🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿🍿

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
And as much as I dislike what Harry's done I feel a bit sorry for the corner he's backed himself into here, it's painfully obvious to see what's going on but he won't see it coming.
He hurried both his grandparents to their deaths, has trashed and threatened his family, so nope, I do not feel the slightest bit sorry for him and I hope karma hits him hard!

• Heart
Reactions: 50
I won't be called a racist by someone who hails from the country with some of the most racial tensions in the World.
And who also lies .
And is also a cheap hoe.

She needs to get back to the hot-dogs & twatter. It's about her mark.

And as for that traitorous orange spangle, he can bleeping rot in california , America ** - 5,300 miles away from us here in The United Kingdom. 😎😎

** with apologies to our great fellow American Tattlers, who join us here on the UK's Tattle Forum. They might be bloody stuck with them !!

• Heart
Reactions: 40
I don't think you have, I'm sure I've heard Duchess used for older female relatives, maybe London area, or I've just seen it on the tv.

Honestly, my memory is shocking just now.

slightly late, as so behind but used to call ZngueDirtyvDen
---
Slightly late, as so behind reading these, but Dirty Den used to call Angie Watts Duchess on Eastenders. It's a Cockney or mockney thing.
---
Duchess ..... Urban Dictionary meaning ......

A classy, sexy and sophisticated woman. Extremely charming, beautiful. A woman held in high esteem. Term of endearment. You'll know a Duchess when you see one.

Well who'd a thought it? This is why she insists on being call 'Duchess.

Look at this. Quentin Matsys, 1513. It's called Ugly Duchess.

1683934216905.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.