Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there any crockery left in Montecito wherever they are whichever state they are in?

@Shushex I am a bit disappointed. I thought you'd written that the Gruesomes wouldn't know civilised if it hit them with a mug 🤦 rereading gave me the 'in the mug'. I was happily imagining throwing mugs at them.

works both ways :LOL:

but Oh My Allah! that pic!!!!!

edit
i can read Urdu, it's written in Arabic squiggles :LOL: i don't understand a word tho.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
BIB

Can you imagine him growing what's left of his hair out? With that bald patch? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

' Wild Rocker' only in his dreams. More like 'Ageing Quo Fan' in reality.

Do you think those rumours a few months back about Hazza being seen as "lustworthy" had anything to do with him trying desperately to get a proper "Face Of" Dior contract, rather than just merching?
Harold will be able to do a less magnificent version of this soon:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
There are more pictures inside. It's going to be a fabulous weekend.

This is a longer version

1683923979351.png

I knew the press were saving this line "We Three Kings" for something special.

I want to see the picture in HD.

And I really hope there is one of The King and the Wales family.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52

This is a longer version

View attachment 2166179

They’ve not posted this pic on the Royal Family website, so have they saved this picture of KC, W, G for the papers? Anyway, I like this picture very much, bet the crockery is being smashed yet again in Montecito.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
They’ve not posted this pic on the Royal Family website, so have they saved this picture of KC, W, G for the papers? Anyway, I like this picture very much, bet the crockery is being smashed yet again in Montecito.

Yes, it appears some pictures were sent to the papers. I wonder if they will all print them. The Guardian has been on some bullshit for a while now. The Telegraph has

1683925086023.png

Here is the picture:

1683925384989.png

• Heart
Reactions: 52
I just know that Queen Camilla's grandchildren being part of this historical picture will definitely send the sugars into overdrive.

I expect meltdowns and attacks tomorrow.

1683925459576.png

• Heart
Reactions: 53
works both ways :LOL:

but Oh My Allah! that pic!!!!!

edit
i can read Urdu, it's written in Arabic squiggles :LOL: i don't understand a word tho.
😂😂 Yeah but mugs smashing into their mugs. Wow. 😂

Urdu, at least the kind I've heard spoken, is closer to Hindi than Persian. Hindi and Urdu developed together, so not a big surprise.

Well, whatever the language, the Gruesomes are cunts in all of them 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Some older Pom pics from 2020/21 I leave here before catching up in a bit 😀💖 x ...

Resizer_16288938432680.jpg

Resizer_16289868569190.jpg

Resizer_16281230286420.jpg

Resizer_16290666650010.jpg

Resizer_16325659095560.jpg

Resizer_16281814389921.jpg

Resizer_16322695143360.jpg

Resizer_16326134402500.jpg

Resizer_16281814389920.jpg

Resizer_16288775240570.jpg

Resizer_16330214488070.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Darling ( yes I’ve decided to write like Toronto papers for the day ! ) JMO , David Sherborne is very good
but Andrew Green KC , for MGN, is exceptional …some call him ‘ a beast’ !!!!! 😉

(I think the person who said ‘ don’t take on the press, you’ll never win’ was KC3 ….to Harry !!!)
Reminds me of Charlotte Tilbury - all of her ad campaigns start with "Darling"

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24

This is a longer version

View attachment 2166179

I had a handkerchief given to my Granny’s friend with Victoria and her offspring who would become Edward vii, George v, Edward viii. It was awarded to her at school for good behaviour along with a book of moral tales.
It lay in a drawer in my house for years, one of those items that isn’t worth much but at the same time is priceless.
I donated it to the Scottish Schools museum in Glasgow. It seemed right that it went home.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.