Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Something going on there. Dripdrop and TorontoPaper1 both stopped posting at exactly the same time June 2021. They seemed at the time to have a lot of information about the surrogacy. Posts are good reading. Wonder is this the path Laura Poirot is taking. Think this year will be very interesting.
---

Ah too bad
View attachment 2165815
ah, yes. the AI polydactyly doing overtime.

Reactions: 17
For anyone interested, Paula M has a live with Samantha Markle 9pm UK time

Reactions: 19
Can you imagine him growing what's left of his hair out? With that bald patch? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Wild Rocker' only in his dreams. More like 'Ageing Quo Fan' in reality.
"Whaddya say, Willy? Let's get the band back together and hit the road, one last time" 🤘🎸🕺
1.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Oh my god as if this harridan wasn't already repellent enough 😫 Grooming a 12-year old? She physically silenced another panelist last month and gets away with this subhuman tit. Tessa Dunlop is DISGUSTING 🤮
From Leilani of Barbados.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Oh my god as if this harridan wasn't already repellent enough 😫 Grooming a 12-year old? She physically silenced another panelist last month and gets away with this subhuman tit. Tessa Dunlop is DISGUSTING 🤮
She couldn't wait to get him there with her

• Sick
Reactions: 24
I am not sure that I believe this, I have seen a similar comment a few times now about how she insist on people using her title - I can most certainly believe that she would want it, but what I cant understand is why people would actually do this is an country where titles have no meaning or standing - are people really that stupid they would give into this two bit Z list mattress actress?

Hell, even I wouldn't use her title if ever I saw her face to face and I am British
Even her doormat uses her title, I mean the doormat in front of the door not haz.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Exactly!

This isn't even Lord Oliver.

He apparently has curly hair like his mother.

He is the one that Prince George was talking to the most on the balcony as they know each other from Norfolk.

View attachment 2165779

Sidenote: Isn't it astonishing how George at 9 years old is the same size as Oliver who is 13 years old!

These two would though 👇

View attachment 2165803
I was told this method when expecting my kids you should

1. Add the mother's height to the father's height in either inches or centimeters.
  2. Add 5 inches (13 centimeters) for boys or subtract 5 inches (13 centimeters) for girls.
  3. Divide by 2.
Which would mean George and Louis would be 6 2 - 6 3 as adults and Charlotte around 5 9

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I am not sure that I believe this, I have seen a similar comment a few times now about how she insist on people using her title - I can most certainly believe that she would want it, but what I cant understand is why people would actually do this is an country where titles have no meaning or standing - are people really that stupid they would give into this two bit Z list mattress actress?

Hell, even I wouldn't use her title if ever I saw her face to face and I am British
In Hindi, we say "Paisa bolta hai" = money talks. She pays them, they call her whatever she wishes to be called. At least when they are addressing her. The names they must call her (see what I did there? 😉) amongst themselves, those are a free service 😂

Alas, i don't speak any of the languages of the Indian Subcontinent, but you're giving me a solid challenge there. i understand some words here and there because i speak classical Arabic (which is full of Persian and Indo-European origin words; we just write them funny, that's all) also there seem to be many English neologisms in modern Indian languages. but, the long and short of it, as long as there's subtitles, i'm a happy camper ☺

p.s.: does tehzeeb mean "taming" or "educating" by any chance?
Ah okay. I think you'll be able to find these movies with captions. Quite a few dialogues in Saaz are in English as well.

Tehzeeb is basically a way of life, particularly, a refined and well-mannered way of life. It is passed on from one generation to another like a legacy, and procured and maintained through education and grooming. It's a concept Smegs and her Bristle-Head would know nothing about. Catherine has it in buckets and actually, city-sized tanks.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Isn't he a twin? Maybe he was premature?
I'm a twin, my sister and I were born at 6 and a half months and my Mum was told we would never be as tall as her, which turned out to be true

Yes, they are twins. Not significantly premature, unless I am mistaken.

Prince George is just very tall and I was just joking around about our Big Willy.

Oliver looks about as small as Harry was when he was doing the funeral walk at almost 13. So I don't think he is particularly undersized. It's just that Prince George is tall.

The other child, Ralph is 12 turning 13 in September.

1683921206366.png

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Any chance Rachel got wind of Johnnie Depp‘s possible deal with Dior, and thought pliotzing Hazno in Dior at the Coronation could swipe it away ftom the lovely to look at Bad Boy of the 7 Seas? Lol. As if. What do those 2 idiots see when they look in the Mirror?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
yes, it's appalling that female predatory antics are still written off as "any schoolboy dreams of shagging his teacher". well, when i was 16, my friends and i had a transference crush on our 23 years old IT teacher, only because all the other staff were with one foot in the pensioning paperwork. we used to flirt with him full throttle and act like proper little cunts. but were he do any move, we would have castrated him then and there.

it's awful and criminal. and should be treated so, no matter the sex or "gender".

poor lad, our prof, he was a true professional. i hope he got his PhD and moved up the academia ladder.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Apologies if already been said, but I’m sure Soho Farmhouse was originally set up by Kirsty Young’s husband in the 90’s….
“open to public” i.e. to members in 2015
TBH? I think things changed when a new US president was elected. Some of TP1’s tweets mentioned Trump, and once he was out of office, the whole ballgame changed. Not going to get into politics here, but the new administration seems to cover up for some. I think EVERYTHING changed for TP1 & the team working w/him (yes, I’m convinced TP1 is a man!) when Trump didn’t serve a second term. I’ve said before MM is small taters in a BIG pot. It’s about blackmail, politics and power.
I always thought it would be from Mulroney or Trudeau’s group… 🇨🇦

Reactions: 23
Any chance Rachel got wind of Johnnie Depp‘s possible deal with Dior, and thought pliotzing Hazno in Dior at the Coronation could swipe it away ftom the lovely to look at Bad Boy of the 7 Seas? Lol. As if. What do those 2 idiots see when they look in the Mirror?
Cinderella's stepsisters.

Saw the doctor today - lungs have cleared up, but there's still a lot of infection in the upper respiratory system so I will continue to stay sick and weak for a while. Still have a low-to-high grade fever. Big concern is the strain on my heart and the panic attacks. Need to get over the infection first, then we'll address it. First outing for a while today though, finally. Oh and doc says this is definitely Covid. Was sort of hinting at getting tested, but then said to let it be since we would have to go back into quarantine, and treatment would remain the same.

Mum's back to being more active around the house, took the Pup for both walks today. Apparently, he missed going with me. Lots of cuddles and even tail wags (he rarely does those for me - have heard it's because he's totally comfy around and sure of me) 🐾💕

No rest for me though - I have to get back to working on new projects even though most likely won't have any exhibitions this month. Just praying that we can get a few orders through word of mouth. And big news - I have found a venue for workshops. Very reasonable charges, decent location. Now just have to plan the courses and find students. This could work out!

Overall week ended better. Not a lot of yelling from mum, though yesterday morning there was some. I showed her that the thing she was yelling about was already sorted, so she turned on dad instead. Pretty routine. Might get worse in the coming week as we continue to recover, but whatever.

Also, I got her a couple of paints, including one she really wanted, for Mother's Day. She will crib about me spending money, but I earned it and spent it on something she needs, so 🤷

Also saw the peeping Tom today. Have seen him around a few times, but this morning he was up on his terrace in his lingerie, so I went back inside. Thought he was gone so went upstairs, but he'd just been hiding out of sight. Solidly ignored him for the next half an hour until he left - he barely has a few pots but kept hanging around. Was looking at someone else, I think 🙄 so basically, as incorrigible as the Gruesomes.

I've got some really cool new seedlings - ladyfinger/okra, bitter gourd, cucumber, tomato, white bean, lemon balm, and what I assume is lavender. So peeping Tom or not, the terrace I have to haunt!

i looked it up and the film translated as "etiquette". civilised. i guess it's close enough, in Arabic we would call it "hazuba"/aadab (same root, different branch, somewhere up the same etymological tree). it's instilling "urban"/bourgeois/hodor (from "hadara": civilisation, not the one with the door) manners into people.

but back to our OT: those two wouldn't know civilised it it hit them in the mug.
Yes, bit of semantics, but the same general sense. When mum went to learn Urdu, they called the course Urdu Adab. That's because they're not just teaching grammar and meanings of words, but a way of life. Such a lovely way to put it, no?

OMG I just remembered that there was an etiquette-related episode of one of my most favourite comedy shows ever - FIR. Premise was set in a police station, with the staff led by a female sub-inspector (there was an inspector, but the actors/characters kept changing - the heroine was the main lead). They're all very rude and slap-happy, but one time they try being polite. It doesn't go well. 😐😂😂

I have to go look for it now!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
BIB

Can you imagine him growing what's left of his hair out? With that bald patch? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

' Wild Rocker' only in his dreams. More like 'Ageing Quo Fan' in reality.

Do you think those rumours a few months back about Hazza being seen as "lustworthy" had anything to do with him trying desperately to get a proper "Face Of" Dior contract, rather than just merching?
Face of Crimewatch more like 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Tehzeeb is basically a way of life, particularly, a refined and well-mannered way of life. It is passed on from one generation to another like a legacy, and procured and maintained through education and grooming. It's a concept Smegs and her Bristle-Head would know nothing about. Catherine has it in buckets and actually, city-sized tanks.
i looked it up and the film translated as "etiquette". civilised. i guess it's close enough, in Arabic we would call it "hazuba"/aadab (same root, different branch, somewhere up the same etymological tree). it's instilling "urban"/bourgeois/hodor (from "hadara": civilisation, not the one with the door) manners into people.

but back to our OT: those two wouldn't know civilised it it hit them in the mug.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.