Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
DM - Millie Mackintosh dropped once her usefulness stopped

Thank you Chita for starting the thread and recap.
Congratulations Bobble22 on the title.

Did MM befriend MM to try and get on that show.
I have a vague memory we discussed Smeg wanting to be on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 36
Harry and Meghan #346

Laughed out of Court?
As his chances are nought!

• Haha
Reactions: 35
The last thread closed before I could comment on the comment Piers Morgan said about the PIN numbers on phones not being changed just because you may know something doesn’t mean you would authorize it to be done. I know a lot of ways to obtain unauthorized Information doesn’t mean I would ever use them especially if it’s illegal that is more than stupid only a moron would do it especially given the number of people who were aware Piers Morgan had the knowledge.

Reactions: 30
Re H court case

Harry and Meghan # 346
Lies, lies and more damned lies!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I hope the opposition lawyers tie Harry up in knots with his own mistakes. Press intrusion is bad but I kind of want them to win against Harry, especially as he turned down a payout.

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Harry & Meghan #346 Youve heard of the hypocratic oath? Here we have the hypocritical oaf.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 101
I also only have a twitter to read threads. I follow no one and have never tweeted once. I will say, I love the new community notes feature!
This makes my blood boil, because African and Asian countries have rulers living in luxury while some of their people are living on the streets. But that’s okay, because it is only white people who do wrong in this world, or so it would seem.

• Heart
Reactions: 74
Harry & Meghan #345 - They wrote about his thumb and it made him feel sick then he wrote in his book all about his own dick.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 65
Re the court case and Piers Morgan's name being mentioned, is P going going to be called to testify?

If not, why hasn't he even mentioned it on his programme on Talk tv. I don't understand.

Unless it's cos it's an current ongoing case

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.