Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thank you @Chita and @Bobble22 , and @spangly so close behind.
Thanks @LadyMuck 😘

BookWorm

She is a bit despondent as time and again the Ho has walked away unscathed, but the RF seems to have found a distance. The Ho knows that her RF relationship is over, and the Stoat will be of no further use to her. The title not the man is what she's clung to for 5 years.

Something has recently changed and has been noticed by many people. The Ho has been very quiet since the release of Spare, she gave him space to shine although some things in the book were embarrassing for her, but she knew exactly how it would make him look and revelled in that knowledge. This was ammunition in her arsenal, and it worked and gave her a bit of time.

The transformation of the Ho started when she stepped out in black for Womens Day, and her entire aura had changed. Narcissists don't mellow or change, they become bitter, victimised, defensive and bossy. As we age the mask slips, and it's worse with narcs when their beauty and charm fade as they don't make peace with growing older. No wisdom is gained, and they become more immature, inflexible, paranoid and angry.The Ho will blame the Stoat for everything. She is the victim and is a textbook case.

The Ho is now harsher and harder, and the girly act has disappeared. The Ho in the hiking photos is not the same Ho we've been dealing with since 2018. People say she's irrelevant, but BookWorm believes we're seeing the rise of the wicked witch and it won't be pretty. The Stoat deserves it, but BookWorm feels a tiny bit sorry for him.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
I think this court case will highlight his hypocrisy and lies. He will end up looking (even more) stupid. It will expose his pettiness and vengefulness. Will get even worse when he is cross questioned. And all because he wants to control the press narrative.

In my opinion he will rue the day he started this.

• Heart
Reactions: 59
Congrats to our new VIP @Bobble22 for the winning title.
It was a close contest with @spangly with "Harry and Meghan #345 Spitting feathers!"

Their positions as number one changed three times while I was prepping this thread, but Bobble's was number one as we reached 1000 posts.

Recap of old thread -
The ghostwriter Moehringer tried to save face. We don’t believe a word he says.

We decided the Duke of Kent, Princess Alexandra and the Gloucesters are legends.

We still don’t like the Yorks.

We learned that Harry did not bow to the tomb of the unknown soldier at the Abbey and we still don’t know where the coat hanger came from and why he was clutching it

The dresses worn by Catherine and Sophie to the garden party divided opinion

We discussed Meghan’s hiking outfit, ie, her lack of boobage and the lumpy bits at the waist. Corset? Belt? Recording equipment?

We discussed the controversial comments made on tv by an actress about the coronation. She said the balcony was terribly white and she didn’t mean décor.

We don’t think Harry went to Buckingham Palace as has been reported.

We still don’t like the Yorks.

We still don’t know if Archie and Lili exist or who their parents are.

We have eaten more than our combined body weight in cheesy puffs.

Oh, and, we still don’t like the Yorks.

Old thread here - https://tattle.life/threads/harry-meghan-344-muppets.39092/
Thank you for new fred and title @Bobble22

We still dont like the yorks ...made me laugh. But true
Why they suddenly being thrust on us? Have they taken the stoats rota slots?

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
I think this court case will highlight his hypocrisy and lies. He will end up looking (even more) stupid. It will expose his pettiness and vengefulness. Will get even worse when he is cross questioned. And all because he wants to control the press narrative.

I do hope so. He needs his obnoxiousness and self entitled behaviour exposed and ridiculed. I cannot stand him :sick:

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 44

Absolutely. Saw this meme and thought of Hazno. It's a good one, must remember it for future use 😆

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.