Harry & Meghan #345 The Corry is over without a hitch, lets go back to mocking the witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love this gif!
---

Release the kraken MI5! 🦑
They won't release the Kraken because it comes down to which party has more to lose.
The RF have s great deal to lose no matter how much dirt they have on the Ho going back to day one. Releasing this dirt exposes that they knew she was bad. Doris too, but they did nothing. The children scam, charity thefts, it's all linked and M has receipts

M is still the King's daughter-in-law and the Stoat is out of control. They've been embraced by the RF, funded and protected and given a platform to attack using their titles. The cover-up includes the Stoat's crimes, so KC is not going to tell anyone to expose anything.

Interfering with the Line of Succession is not a trivial matter, and depriving a successor to the crown of his right to it is treason under the Treason Act 1702.
This is what Harry did, interfered, and his father acceded to his demand. There's no avoiding the fact that the Flatpacks should not be in there at all.
The Stoat is No. 5.
Fark is No. 6 and Legless is No. 7.
Prince Andrew is No. 8, but he should be No. 6. The fact that it is highly unlikely to happen is not the point, and we shouldn't be keeping our fingers crossed in the hope that George has children and pushes the cartons further down the line.
That is not what our Line of Succession is, some sort of sneaky party game.

• Wow
Reactions: 32
Since I don’t believe I’m allowed to post links on here, did any one of you ever see this? It’s from 2021, but holy Schnike’s!! I was laughing as I read it!!! 😆 (You’ll have to go to the site yourself to read this little gem, but it’s worth it!!!)
IMG_4081.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Notice how similar the hairslide looks in the photo where Meghan is holding Lili.
They do look similar here, I don't think the photo they released with no legs looks like Hartford though. I dunno I don't think it's out of the question, it does seem like there's something going on but seems a bit far fetched. That said, after Stassi was 'cancelled' there were questions about how she was maintaining her lifestyle money wise especially as Beau doesn't work. I don't think her and her friends would keep quiet about it though.

• Wow
Reactions: 24
They are never, ever pictured with A list celebs. Noone wants to touch them with a barge pole. They see them as pariahs, as do we.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
No mention of ‘incredible wife’ - usually it’s wife, friend and mother.
I think that with there being no mention of the word wife it looks like Kelly is portraying Meghan as a single mother IMO.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I thought she would have addressed the rumours in either her podcast or the Netflix documentary the fact she didn't tells you that the moonbump rumours were true and another thing that is noticeable is that she never spoke about her pregnancies in detail i.e. morning sickness, when Archie and Lili kicked for the first time and what cravings she had.
If she spoke about her pregnancies as real children from Harry in detail as you say, the RF would be off the hook. Legitimate titles, legitimately in the LoS.

If she said she'd used surrogates, the RF would be in trouble but just might squeak through pleading ignorance (unlikely as M will have proof they knew.).
But M would lose the children's titles of Prince and Princess and LoS. Ditto if M admitted to using a moonbump. Not what she's aimed for.

No children, and she's got them over a barrel. This is why she's never produced them for us all to see, nothing to do with privacy or the noble weasel dying on a hill. It's money.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
No mention of ‘incredible wife’ - usually it’s wife, friend and mother.
The past two days, the Telegraph ran that article about M ghosting the reality star. It had many comments and stayed available for a very long time. Meanwhile, back at PR headquarters, they were tasked to counter that with an example of what a Fab friend M really is.

That’s my opinion…it is PR Ping-Pong.

Reactions: 36
I'd read upthread something to the effect of Smegs doing the moonbumps thing and Sparry going along with it. Can't find the post again to quote it, but it had triggered a thought - maybe the moonbumps was Sparry's idea, to gaslight his family, the media and the people (which is basically everyone he hates), and to put his family in a compromising situation.

I know, I know, Sparry is a thicko, but in my experience, people like him - low intelligence but high level of slyness - are more likely to think up and execute the most dastardly plans. I see it in my family amongst my relatives. Low intelligence enables them to lack empathy and a conscience, which makes them supremely confident and ruthless (sound familiar yet?). And also quick to hold grudges.

Plus they are surrounded by and attract like-minded people who are quite happy to help them, until tit hits the fan.

I feel that he and Smegs are far cleverer than they like to act, and most of their 'self-markling' is either her hubris, or a clever way to keep us hooked (because if they kept winning then most of us would have to stop seeing them for our brains' sakes). Why? Because whether they won or lose, the Royal Family always gets dragged in and is mentioned in a negative way. Chipping away.

Sometimes I think that both or one of the Flatpacks are real, and knowing Smegsy's true nature, he keeps them away from her in the care of nannies or birth mothers or whoever. And he has decreed that they would be kept private so we keep seeing the fake kids. Also an excellent way to toy with the family/media/public.

Smegs, I feel, is his employee, collaborator, co-conspirator, the voice in his ear, his obsession (especially thanks to the Diana cosplaying), and a convenient patsy if needed.

I could be wrong, of course, but this is what my fevered and half-sedated brain suggested, so could be as true as anything in Sparry's world 😉😂

Welcome to Hollywood ... superficial cuntworld.
It's everywhere nowadays. Cuntness isn't largely limited to Hollywood anymore.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Meg's recent PR is just awful and making her look even worse.... No one believes that she is authentic, nice, community driven and whatever drivel they spout.

Unfortunately Meg's has shown her true colours in the way she continuously treats people (ghosting) and trashing the RF and the million changes in narrative - racist, not racist, racist RF.

It's going to take a mammoth effort to rehabilitate Meg's image and Meg's will not like the advice given to her and therefore it won't happen.

IMO it's only a matter of time before the unraveling really starts and I think it will be explosive, I don't think any amount of money will be able to keep a lid on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I agree he wouldn't have to pay a penny, but I guess it depends on how may skeletons in the closet he has to support covering up? - but as is well known a blackmailer is rarely satisfied with one payout and KC should pay heed to this
If she would be able to blackmail anyone in the RF (other than Yorks and Haz), it would be something one needs more fantasy. The only thing that comes to my mind is the flatpacks, but KC could always say they could not do/communicate publish medical data or anything on that subject and have been either played, or found out too late. whatever. Nothing to blackmail and play with for TW. Ho can only get Dimwit’s money (if there is any left).

And… if I were TRF I would actually do some audits on charities, real costs, the expenses, bullying claims, frauds etc once she divorces. Could be quite fun…

Reactions: 27
I have a few comments on recent events, the first one being TW and her Mother's Day pic. If I am not mistaken, this is the very first picture of her "not finding the camera " or looking directly at the camera , this to me is significant. They are trying to brand her very differently from MEME Meagan to being the "caring MM." Not sure how that's gonna work until she's reunited with the markle family

second observation, MM is waiting until Harold completes his court cases. I am convinced shhe's not on board with all this. I think she knows without days and days of prep he's going to look unbelievably stupid and this will reflect on her. He is now her liability. He's done and given all his usefulness. The court cases are just Harold being a pain in the arse of the RF . He is not going to come out of this well and MM wants nothing to do with its

This is Harold seeking his own revenge on Paps, RF / Piers Morgan and any other slight and self combusting. His disregard of Chelsey/husband/ baby and her feelings and her having a life of her own independent of him is disgusting. He has shown himself to be a vengeful, nasty disloyal POS
and he has never been more ill advised or loose as a cannon.

I think once this court shenanigans is finished, so will Harold. well fingers crossed

• Heart
Reactions: 50
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.